Earlier we saw Huawei P8 Lite receiving Android 6.0 Marshmallow and now Marshmallow Update for Huawei P8 Lite Asian Region is now available for download. The latest Android 6.0 Marshmallow update for Huawei P8 Lite ALE-L02 in Asian Region (Taiwan, Province of China and Thailand). This update is based on Emotion UI 4.0 and contains all Android 6.0 Marshmallow features. The official Android 6.0 for Huawei P8 Lite Asian ALE-L02 is a stable build and rolling via OTA, but you can also Download Marshmallow Update for Huawei P8 Lite Asian Region from below and update Manually. You can wait for the OTA updates, or you can Update Huawei P8 Lite ALE-L02 to Marshmallow manually.
The new Marshmallow update packed with features like Now on Tap, Doze Mode, App Permissions and more. The Android 6.0 Marshmallow update for Huawei P8 Lite Asian Region ALE-L02 available via OTA (over-the-air) and it is about 1.5GB in size. The OTA update has built no. C636B530, which Update Huawei P8 Lite ALE- L02 to Marshmallow. The update may wipe SD Card data, so it is advisable to take backup before you Update Huawei P8 Lite ALE-L02 to Marshmallow.
- Your device must be on stock firmware and stock recovery.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will not erase your data but it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Marshmallow Update for Huawei P8 Lite Asian Region
- Download Huawei P8 Lite ALE-L02 Android 6.0 Marshmallow OTA File
- Download Huawei P8 Lite ALE-L21 Android 6.0 Marshmallow OTA File
Steps to Manually Update Huawei P8 Lite ALE-L02 to Marshmallow
1) First, download Android 6.0 for Huawei P8 Lite ALE-L02 from above.
2) Now create a folder dload in the root of your internal storage or SD card and place the update.app file in that folder.
3) Now go to the phone settings–>update and press the menu button.
4) Now select choose Local update.
5) It will show the update.app file now tap on it to start the installation process.
6) Wait until the installation process is complete and then reboot your device., you have latest firmware
This is the easiest way to Update Huawei P8 Lite Asian ALE-L02 to Marshmallow manually. If you have any questions comment below.