How to Update Huawei P8 Lite to Marshmallow (Android 6.0) Manually
Good news for Huawei P8 Lite Users. Huawei starts rolling out the latest Android 6.0 Marshmallow update for Huawei P8 Lite ( ALE-L21) in Europe. This update is based on Emotion UI 4.0 and contains all Android 6.0 Marshmallow features. The official Android 6.0 for Huawei P8 Lite is a stable build and rolling via OTA, but you can also Update Huawei P8 Lite to Marshmallow Manually. You can wait for the OTA updates, or you can Update Huawei P8 Lite to Marshmallow manually.
The new Marshmallow update packed with features like Now on Tap, Doze Mode, App Permissions and more. The Android 6.0 Marshmallow update for Huawei P8 Lite available via OTA (over-the-air) and it is about 1.48GB in size. The OTA update has built no. C432B550, which Update Huawei P8 Lite to Marshmallow. The update may wipe SD Card data, so it is advisable to take backup before you Update Huawei P8 Lite to Marshmallow.
- Your device must be on stock firmware and stock recovery.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will not erase your data but it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Files required to install official Android 6.0 for Huawei P8 Lite –
- Download Huawei P8 Lite B550 ALE-L21 Dual Sim Android 6.0 Marshmallow OTA File
- Download Huawei P8 Lite B574 Marshmallow Firmware ALE-L21 Dual SIM
- Download Huawei P8 Lite ALE-L21 Single Sim Marshmallow OTA File
- Download Huawei P8 Lite ALE-L02 Android 6.0 Marshmallow OTA File
Steps to Manually Update Huawei P8 Lite to Marshmallow –
1) First, download Android 6.0 for Huawei P8 Lite from above.
2) Now create a folder dload in the root of your internal storage or SD card and place the update.app file in that folder.
3) Now go to the phone settings–>update and press the menu button.
4) Now select choose Local update.
5) It will show the update.app file now tap on it to start the installation process.
6) Wait until the installation process is complete and then reboot your device., you have latest firmware
This is the easiest way to Update Huawei P8 Lite to Marshmallow manually. If you have any questions comment below.