Huawei starts rolling out the latest EMUI 5.0 Nougat update for Huawei P9 Lite. The company already provide the nougat update for Huawei P9, and now Android Nougat update for Huawei P9 Lite is now available. Huawei P9 Lite Android Nougat Update files leaked online for VNS-L31. The official Android 7.0 for Huawei P9 Lite is a beta build and will soon roll out for your device, but you can also Update Huawei P9 Lite to Android Nougat Manually. You can wait for the OTA updates, or you can Update Huawei P9 Lite to Android Nougat EMUI 5.0 manually.
The new Android 7.0 Nougat update for Huawei P9 Lite packed with features like Multiwindow, Doze, Improved Notifications, New Messaging Apps, Seamless update, Vulkan API, along with other features. You can check the infographics of best Android Nougat Features. The Huawei P9 Lite Android Nougat Update is available as a beta, and it is about 1.4GB in size. Here we provide you the Nougat zip file for Huawei P9 Lite with that you can update Huawei P9 Lite to Android 7.0 Nougat manually. The update may wipe SD Card data, so it is advisable to take a backup before you Update Huawei P9 Lite to Android Nougat.
KNOWN BUGS :
- Mobile data doesn’t work after locking the screen ( you have to reboot your phone to re-enable mobile data )
- Private Space doesn’t work
- This Firmware file is only for Huawei P9 Lite VNS-L31. Don’t try this on any other device.
- This method work on a device with TWRP installed. Dload method may also work but not tested.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device.
- We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It may erase your data, so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Huawei P9 Lite Android Nougat Firmware
How to Update Huawei P9 Lite to Android Nougat Manually –
1) First, you need to unlock the bootloader of Huawei P9 Lite and download and install a custom recovery. If you already had an unlocked bootloader and custom recovery installed on your device then skip this step.
2) Download Huawei P9 Lite Nougat ROM from above and save it on your device.
3) Now first unroot your device from SuperSu settings.
4) Now Boot your device into TWRP Recovery mode.
5) In TWRP first flash the update.zip file, which is 1300MB in size. It will give you an error, ignore it and without rebooting move to the next step.
6) Now flash the second firmware file with 684MB in size.
7) wait until the process finish.
8) Done! Reboot your device and enjoy.
Dload method is not tested and not recommended for now but we will provide you the P9 lite Nougat dload file as soon as its available. For now, Download Huawei P9 Lite Nougat Update to manually Update Huawei P9 Lite to Android Nougat. If you have any questions comment below.