Now you can download and install the latest B336 Nougat Update for Huawei P9 Lite. Earlier we post Nougat update for Huawei Mate 8 and today we provide you the Official Huawei P9 Lite Android Nougat Update for European VNS-L31/L21/L11/L23. The ROM packs with the latest Android 7.0 Nougat firmware which is based on the latest EMUI 5.0 OS. If you want to flash Nougat update on Huawei P9 Lite, then you are in right place. Here we provide you the Official Huawei P9 Lite Android Nougat Update for VNS-L31/L21/L11/L23.
Huawei P9 Lite, the successor of the P8 Lite, is a third variant of the P9 series. The phone features a 5.20-inch FHD display with a resolution of with 1080 x 1920 pixels. The Huawei P9 Lite powered by a 1.7GHz octa-core Kirin 650 processor with 3GB of RAM. The Huawei P9 Lite runs on Android 6.0 and has a 3000mAh battery. Android Nougat update for Huawei P9 Lite was already available and now one more Huawei P9 Lite Android Nougat update is now available. Download Huawei P9 Lite Android Nougat firmware from below.
Firmware Information –
- Device – Huawei P9 Lite
- Model – VNS-L31/L21/L11/L23
- Android Version – 7.0
- EMUI Version – 5.0
- Firmware – B366
- Build Number – VNS LxxC432B366
- Status – Official
- Type – Full firmware image
- Size – 1.5 GB
- This Firmware file is only for Huawei P9 Lite VNS-L31/L21/L11/L23. Don’t try this on any other device.
- This method work on a device with TWRP installed. Dload method may also work but not tested.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device.
- We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It may erase your data, so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Huawei P9 Lite Android Nougat Update Files
Download Huawei P9 Lite Nougat Update for VNS-L31/L11 –
Download Huawei P9 Lite Android Nougat Update for VNS-L21/L23 –
How to install B336 Nougat Firmware on Huawei P9 Lite –
This will work if you on Marshmallow firmware, if you are using B328/B329 Nougat firmware then you need to downgrade it to Marshmallow or try 2nd Method.
1) First, you need to unlock the bootloader of Huawei P9 Lite and download and install a custom recovery. If you already had an unlocked bootloader and custom recovery installed on your device then skip this step.
2) Download Huawei P9 Lite Android Nougat ROM from above and save it on your device.
3) Now first unroot your device from SuperSu settings.
4) Now Boot your device into TWRP Recovery mode.
5) In TWRP first flash the update.zip file, which is 1300MB in size. If it will give you an error, ignore it and without rebooting move to the next step.
6) Now flash the second firmware file with 633MB in size.
7) wait until the process finish.
8) Done! Reboot your device and enjoy.
This method work over B328/B329 firmware. If you are on Firmware other then B328/B329 then try Method 1 or try it at your own risk.
1) Download Stock Nougat ROM for Huawei P9 Lite from above and extract the zip files in dload folder.
2) Now create a folder dload in the root of your SD card and place the update.app file in that folder.
3) Now turn off your device.
4) Now press “Volume Up + Volume Down and Power Button” together. The update process will start automatically.
5) Now wait for some time to complete the process.
Download Huawei P9 Lite Android Nougat Update to manually Update Huawei P9 Lite to Android Nougat. If you have any questions comment below.