Recently launched LeEco Le 2 rolling out the major update with eUI 5.8. The EUI 5.8 update for LeEco Le 2 comes with many bugs fixes and new features. The update is rolling out via OTA and users will soon receive the notification pop up once the update is ready for download. We provide you the link with that you can Update LeEco Le 2 to EUI 5.8 manually.
LeEco Le 2 launched recently with Marshmallow based eUI 5.6 but now you can Update LeEco Le 2 to EUI 5.8. The update rolling out via OTA and weigh around 451MB and Full ROM is around 1.66GB in size. The EUI 5.8 update brings some new features like large font, Lock apps with Fingerprint and many fixes. Download EUI 5.8 for LeEco Le 2 (LeTv Le 2) from below to update LeEco Le 2 to EUI 5.8. Take a complete backup before you Update LeEco Le 2 to EUI 5.8.
EUI 5.8 Features and Changelogs –
- [Launcher] Fixed an issue in which duplicate icon created after downloading app from Play Store.
- [Dual Sim&Mobile Network] Fixed an issue in which SIM Name is showing ‘Card 2’ instead of the Carrier’s name.(TATA,DOCOMO)
- [Music] Fixed an issue in which there was no option to delete playlist. Fixed an issue in which delete playlist will also delete music files. Fixed an issue in which pictures in gallery can not be set as album cover. Fixed an issue in which equaliser can not be accessed from home page.
- [Sounds&vibration] Dial and virtual buttons vibration effect is stronger. Added calendar ringtone setting
- [Message] Card view message module upgraded
- [Browser] Optimised browser kernel for EUI 5.8 Added feedback entrance
- [Fingerprint&Password] Added App lock function
- [Display] Added Very large font size
- [Supermanager] Added App warehouse Added WiFi control for individual App
- [LeCloud] Fixed an issue in which “Lecloud stop running” pops up during login to Google email and Facebook.
- [BSP] Fixed an issue in which screen turns off automatically that made unlock phone is not possible. Fixed an issue in which small possibility phone froze. stability optimised. Fixed an issue in which when holding group calls the third call can not be connected. Fixed an issue in which small possibility OTA fails. Boot-up Logo updated Optimised Temperature and quick charge on oversea version.
- [Camera] Fixed an issue in which photo can not be taken when temperature is high. Fixed an issue in which camera crushes after system rebooted. Fixed an issue in which when taking 4K video for long time, video can not be saved. Optimised photo taking from locker screen.
Download EUI 5.8 ROM for LeEco Le 2 –
How to Update LeEco Le 2 to EUI 5.8
1) First, download EUI 5.8 for LeEco Le 2 from above.
2) Now save the EUI 5.8 Zip file in the root of your internal storage.
3) Now go to the phone Settings–> System Update and press the menu button.
4) Now select choose Local update.
5) It will start the installation process.
6) Wait until the installation process is complete and then reboot your device.
7) Done! You have successfully update LeEco le2 to EUI 5.8.
This is the easiest way to Update LeEco Le 2 to EUI 5.8 manually. EUI 5.8 update for LeEco Le 1s will be available soon. If you have any questions comment below.
Source – Le Forum