Finally, Marshmallow based eUI 5.8.019s update for LeEco Le Max 2 and Le 2 is starts rolling out. This is a major update brings many new features and fixes and bumps the software version to eUI 5.8.019s. The eUI 5.8.019s update for LeEco Le Max 2 and Le 2 comes with many bugs fixes and new features. The update is rolling out via OTA and users will soon receive the notification pop up once the update is ready for download. We provide you the link with that you can Update LeEco Le Max 2 and Le 2 to eUI 5.8.019s Marshmallow manually.
LeEco Le 2 already received the Marshmallow update a month ago and now you can Update LeEco Le Max 2 and Le 2 to Marshmallow based on eUI 5.8.019s. The update rolling out via OTA and weigh around 1.5MB in size. The EUI 5.8.019s update brings some new features like very large font, Added Fast Transfer. dual clock widget, Dolby Atmos Setting, Lock apps with Fingerprint and many fixes. Download EUI 5.8.019s for LeEco Le Max 2 and Le 2 from below to Update LeEco Le Max 2 and Le 2 to EUI 5.8.019s. Take a complete backup before you Update LeEco Le Max 2 and Le 2 to eUI 5.8.019s. You can check features of eUI 5.8.019s and changelogs from here.
- Your device must be on stock firmware and stock recovery.
- This update is only for LeEco Le Max 2 and Le 2.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will not erase your data, but it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download EUI 5.8.019s for LeEco Le Max 2 and Le 2 –
How to Manually Update LeEco Le Max 2 and Le 2 to eUI 5.8.019s –
1) First, download EUI 5.8.019s for LeEco Le 2 and Le Max 2 from above.
2) Now save the EUI 5.8.019s Zip file in the root of your internal storage and rename it to update.zip.
3) Now go to the phone Settings–> System Update and press the menu button.
4) Now select choose Local update.
5) It will start the installation process.
6) Wait until the installation process is complete and then reboot your device.
7) Done! You have successfully update LeEco Le Max 2 and Le 2 to EUI 5.8.019s.
This is the easiest way to Update LeEco Le Max 2 and Le 2 to Marshmallow manually. If you have any questions comment below.