Motorola starts rolling out the Android 7.0 Nougat update for Moto G4 Plus. The update is soak testing the Moto G4 Plus Nougat update. The soak test is currently being rolled out in Brazil, and the update weighs in at 953MB. The update is an Official build which rolled out in phase wise manner. The update is rolling out via OTA (Over the Air) but for those who don’t want to wait for the OTA can manually Update Moto G4 Plus to Android 7.0 Nougat. The Moto G4 Plus Android 7.0 Nougat update has upgrade your phone from Marshmallow to Android Nougat. Here we provide you the zip file for Moto G4 Plus with that you can update Moto G4 Plus to Android 7.0 Nougat manually. Download Nougat zip For Moto G4 Plus from below.
The new Android 7.0 Nougat update for Moto G4 Plus packed with features like Multiwindow, Doze, Improved Notifications, New Messaging Apps, Seamless update, Vulkan API, along with other features. You can check the infographics of best Android Nougat Features. The Moto G4 Plus Android Nougat Update is available via OTA (over-the-air) and it is about 847MB in size. Here we provide you the zip file for Moto G4 Plus with that you can update Moto G4 Plus to Android 7.0 Nougat manually. Download Android 7.0 Nougat zip file for Moto G4 Plus from below.
Download Full Android nougat Zip File for Moto G4 Plus
- Download zip file to update Moto G4 plus to nougat
- Download working Moto G4 Plus Nougat OTA file (via)
- Download Latest Ofiicial Nougat Stable Build
- The Moto G4 Plus file is only for XT1643 XT1640 XT1642 XT1622 and XT1626 variants.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- Take a complete backup of your phone for safer side and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
How to Update Moto G4 Plus to Android 7.0 Nougat Manually –
1) First enable USB debugging from setting>developer option>. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
2) Download Android Nougat zip file for Moto G4 Plus from above and save it to internal memory.
3) Reboot Moto G4 Plus to Recovery mode.
4) Now select Apply update from SD Card.
5) Choose the zip file you downloaded and wait to complete the installation process.
6) Done! Reboot your phone and enjoy.
That’s all you successfully Update Moto G4 Plus to Android 7.0 Nougat. Let us know your thoughts about Moto G4 Plus Android 7.0 Nougat update in the comments below.