Good news for Moto G4 Plus Users, Latest Official Android 7.0 Nougat update for Moto G4 Plus XT1643 is start rolling out in India. Previously company rolled out the soak test version in India and Brazil and now released the official stable Android 7.0 Nougat for Moto G4 Plus. This update is based on the latest Android 7.0 Nougat which comes with bug fixes and November Security Patch. The official Android 7.0 Update for Moto G4 Plus XT1643 is rolling via OTA and soon you will receive the notification. You can wait for the OTA updates, or you can Update Moto G4 Plus XT1643 to Android Nougat manually. Download Android 7.0 Nougat update for Moto G4 Plus India from below.
The new Android 7.0 Nougat OTA update for Moto G4 Plus packed with features like Multiwindow, Doze, Improved Notifications, New Messaging Apps, Seamless update, Vulkan API, along with other features. You can check the infographics of best Android Nougat Features. The Moto G4 Plus XT1643 Nougat Update is available via OTA (over-the-air) and it is about 733MB in size. Here we provide you the OTA zip file for Indian Moto G4 Plus with that you can update Moto G4 Plus XT1643 to Android 7.0 Nougat manually. Download Android 7.0 Nougat OTA zip file for Moto G4 Plus from below.
Download Full Android Nougat OTA for Moto G4 Plus
- The Moto G4 Plus file is only for the XT1643 variant.
- This will work on the latest version of Marshmallow firmware.
- If you are on Nougat Soak Test, then first Downgrade from Nougat to Marshmallow
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- Take a complete backup of your phone for safer side and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
How to Install Android 7.0 Nougat Update for Moto G4 Plus XT1643 –
1) First enable USB debugging from setting>developer option>. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
2) Download Android Nougat OTA zip file for Moto G4 Plus from above and save it to internal memory.
3) Reboot Moto G4 Plus to Recovery mode.
4) Now select Apply update from SD Card.
5) Choose the zip file you downloaded and wait to complete the installation process.
6) Done! Reboot your phone and enjoy.
This is the easiest way to Download and Install Android 7.0 Nougat update for Moto G4 Plus XT1643. Let us know your thoughts about Moto G4 Plus Nougat update in the comments below.