Sony starts rolling out the Marshmallow update for Xperia C4 and C4 Dual. The update is an OTA update and has been released across select regions for most of the Xperia C4 variants. The update is an Official build which rolled out in phase wise manner. The update is rolling out via OTA (Over the Air) but for those who don’t want to wait for the OTA can manually Update Xperia C4 and C4 Dual to Marshmallow. The Xperia C4 marshmallow update has the build number 27.3.A.0.122 and Marshmallow update for Xperia C4 Dual has firmware number 27.3.B.0.122. Here we provide you the Full FTF files for Xperia C4 and C4 Dual with that you can update Xperia C4 Dual to marshmallow manually. Download full FTF For Xperia C4 and C4 Dual from below.
The new Marshmallow update for Xperia C4 and C4 Dual packed with features like Now on Tap, Doze Mode, App Permissions and more. The Xperia C4 and C4 Dual marshmallow update is available via OTA (over-the-air) and it is about 1.6GB in size. Here we provide you the FTF files for Xperia C4 and C4 Dual with that you can Xperia C4 and C4 Dual to Marshmallow manually. Download Marshmallow FTF files for C4 and C4 Dual from below.
Download Full Marshmallow FTF File for Xperia C4 and C4 Dual
Xperia C4 FTF Marshmallow firmware links
- FTF file for Xperia C4 E5303 – Download (Italy GENERIC)
- FTF for Xperia C4 E5306 – Download (US Generic)
- FTF file for Xperia C4 E5353 – Download (Australia Generic)
Xperia C4 Dual FTF Marshmallow firmware links
- FTF file for Xperia C4 Dual E5333 – Download (Latin America Generic)
- FTF for Xperia M4 Aqua E5343 – Download (Brazil Generic)
- Download Sony Flash Tool
- The Xperia C4 and C4 Dual FTF file is only is only for variants mentioned above.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- Take a complete backup of your phone for safer side and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
How to Update Xperia C4 and C4 Dual to Marshmallow –
1) First enable USB debugging from setting>developer option>. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
2) Now download FlashTool from above and install Flashtool drivers. Go to Flashtool>Drivers>Flashtool-drivers.exe and install the Flashtool, Fastboot & Xperia drivers.
3) Now Download Marshmallow based FTF File for Xperia C4 or C4 Dual from above and save it on Flashtool>Firmwares folder.
4) Now Open the Flashtool.exe
5) Now click on click on Flash device->Flashmode and Select the FTF firmware file that you placed in the Firmware folder.
6) Check Wipe cache, data, APPS_LOG and USERDATA if you want to perform a clean install. If you are just looking forward to the upgrade, then do not check any options.
7) Now click on OK, and it will start preparing the firmware file for flashing. This may take a little while to load.
8) As soon as the firmware is loaded, connect your phone via data cable. It will prompt you to attach the phone by turn off the phone and keep Volume Down key pressed and plug in the data cable.
9)As soon as the phone detected in Flashmode, the firmware will start flashing, Do not leave the Volume Down key until the process is complete.
10) Once the installation completes, leave the Volume Down key and boot your phone normally. You should now be on the latest Android Marshmallow firmware 27.3.A.0.122 or 27.3.B.0.122.
That’s all you successfully Update Xperia C4 and C4 Dual to Marshmallow. Let us know your thoughts about Xperia C4 and C4 Dual Android marshmallow update in the comments below.