Sony starts rolling out the Nougat update for Xperia X Performance. The update is an OTA update and has been released across select regions for most of the Xperia X Performance variants. The update is an Official build which rolled out in phase wise manner. The update is rolling out via OTA (Over the Air) but for those who don’t want to wait for the OTA can manually Update Xperia X Performance to Nougat. The Xperia X Performance Nougat update has the build number 39.2.A.0.327 and is available for both the Single and Dual-SIM variants of the device. Here we provide you the Full FTF files for Xperia X Performance with that you can update Xperia X Performance to Nougat manually. Download 39.2.A.0.327 FTF For Xperia X Performance from below.
The latest Android Nougat update is already available for many devices including Moto G4 Plus, Huawei Mate 8, and Galaxy S7 Edge. And now Android Nougat update for Xperia X Performance is now available. Here we provide you the Nougat FTF file for Xperia X Performance with that you can update Xperia X Performance to Nougat manually. Download Nougat FTF For Xperia X Performance from below.
The new Nougat update for Xperia X Performance packed with features all Android Nougat features like Multiwindow, Doze, Improved Notifications, New Messaging Apps, Seamless update, Vulkan API, along with other features. You can check the infographics of best Android Nougat Features. The Xperia X Performance Nougat update is available via OTA (over-the-air) and it is about 2.57GB in size. Here we provide you the FTF files for Xperia X Performance with that you can Update Xperia X Performance to Android Nougat 7.0 manually.
Download Nougat FTF files for Xperia X Performance
- FTF file for Xperia X Performance F8131 – Download (Russia_Generic )
- FTF for Xperia X Performance F8132 – Download (Thailand_Generic )
- Download Sony Flash Tool
- The Xperia X Performance FTF file is only is only for variants mentioned above.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- Take a complete backup of your phone for safer side and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
How to Update Xperia X Performance to Nougat Manually –
1) First enable USB debugging from setting>developer option>. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
2) Now download FlashTool from above and install Flashtool drivers. Go to Flashtool>Drivers>Flashtool-drivers.exe and install the Flashtool, Fastboot & Xperia drivers.
3) Now Download Nougat update File for Xperia X Performance from above and save it on Flashtool>Firmwares folder.
4) Now Open the Flashtool.exe
5) Now click on click on Flash device->Flashmode and Select the FTF firmware file that you placed in the Firmware folder.
6) Check Wipe cache, data, APPS_LOG and USERDATA if you want to perform a clean install. If you are just looking forward to the upgrade, then do not check any options.
7) Now click on OK, and it will start preparing the firmware file for flashing. This may take a little while to load.
8) As soon as the firmware is loaded, connect your phone via data cable. It will prompt you to attach the phone by turn off the phone and keep Volume Down key pressed and plug in the data cable.
9)As soon as the phone detected in Flashmode, the firmware will start flashing, Do not leave the Volume Down key until the process is complete.
10) Once the installation completes, leave the Volume Down key and boot your phone normally. You should now be on the latest Android Nougat firmware 39.2.A.0.327.
That’s it you successfully Update Xperia X Performance to Nougat. Let us know your thoughts about Xperia X Performance Android Nougat update in the comments below.