Download and Install Android 7.1.1 Nougat on Nokia 3
Latest Official Android 7.1.1 Nougat update for Nokia 3 released with Improved system stability and User interface enhancements. This update is rolling out via over-the-air (OTA) and available for Nokia 3 TA-1032 variant. If you are also not getting the update then check our manual guide to Download and Install Android 7.1.1 Nougat on Nokia 3.
The update is still based on Nougat and you will soon get Android Oreo Update for Nokia 3 but until then download Nokia 3 Android 7.1.1 Nougat Update. You can wait for the OTA updates, or you can Update Nokia 3 to Android 7.1.1. Nougat manually. Check below guide to Install Android 7.1.1 Nougat on Nokia 3 from below.
The Nokia 3 Android 7.1.1. Nougat Firmware Update is available via OTA (over-the-air), and it is about 738MB in size. Here we provide you the Android 7.1.1 OTA for Nokia 3 with that you can update Nokia 3 to Android 7.1.1 Nougat manually. Download and Install Android 7.1.1 Nougat on Nokia 3 from below.
Nokia 3 Android 7.1.1 Update Changelogs –
- OS upgrade: Android 7.1
- Improved system stability
- User interface enhancements
Download Full Android 7.1.1 OTA for Nokia 3
- This method only works on Nokia 3 TA-1032, don’t try it on other devices.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- Take a complete backup of your phone for safer side and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
How to Install Android 7.1.1 Nougat on Nokia 3 –
Method 1 –
1) First Download Nougat OTA zip for Nokia 3 from above and save it to your device.
2) Now Turn Off your phone and boot Nokia 3 into recovery mode. To enter into Recovery mode of Nokia 3 either type adb reboot recovery command or follow below –
- Turn Off your phone completely
- Press and hold the Volume Up + Power button until “Powered by Android” appear.
- Hold the button around 5 seconds and then release both buttons.
3) Now in Recovery select option apply update from sdcard.
4) Now select the OTA zip file you downloaded from above.
5) Now, wait until the process finishes.
6) Done! Reboot your system and enjoy.
Method 2 –
1) Enable USB debugging option from setting>developer option>. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
4) Download the OTA zip from above Copy ROM to a folder where adb installed.
5) Now Turn Off your phone and boot into recovery mode.
3) Choose Apply update from ADB
4) Now Connect your phone to Laptop/PC
5) On Marshmallow ROM folder press shift+right click and click on open command here.
6) Now check your connection by typing the below command
if your device is listed, you’re ready to flash the ROM
7) Flash the Nougat OTA Zip on Nokia 3 by typing below command
adb sideload File Name.zip
8) Now wait until the process complete and then Reboot the phone.
This is the easiest way to Download and Install Android 7.1.1 Nougat on Nokia 3. Let us know your thoughts about Nokia 3 Android 7.1.1 update in the comments below. Stay connected with us via Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus to read more such helpful posts.