Samsung released the Nougat beta 6 update for Galaxy S7 Edge. This is probably the last beta version and Samsung will roll out the stable version after that. The update rolling out via OTA but Pre-rooted Android Nougat Beta 6 for Galaxy S7 Edge and Galaxy S7 is also available thanks to XDA member ambasadii. If you want to flash stock Android Nougat beta 6 for Galaxy S7 Edge then you are in the right place here we provide you the Pre-rooted Galaxy S7 Edge Nougat Beta 6 which you can flash via TWRP recovery. Download Android Nougat Beta 6 for Galaxy S7 Edge G935FXXU1ZPLN from below.
The Nougat ROM is pre-rooted with SuperSu and has Knox completely removed from it. The developer also removes some bloatware like Microsoft apps, Knox and some other that can be downloaded from google play. You can now download the latest Nougat Beta 3 firmware for Galaxy S7 Edge. You can Download Android Nougat Beta 6 for Galaxy S7 Edge from below which is 2GB in size and has a modem number G935FXXU1ZPLN.
Galaxy S7/Edge Nougat Beta 6 ROM Feature –
- Based on Samsung beta android 7.0 – G935FXXU1ZPLN Beta Firmware!
- Encrypted S7 Flat / S7 Edge kernel included
- Latest ZPLN bootloader/modem S7 Flat / S7 Edge included (automatic flash only when detected G9350F or G935F no risk of brick)
- Removed 100% Knox and Fota Client
- Rooted by SuperSU v2.79 (system-less modded by me)
- Busyboxed v1.25.1
- This Firmware file is only for Galaxy S7 Edge (SM-G935F/FD). Don’t try this on any other device.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device.
- We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It may erase your data, so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Android Nougat Beta 6 for Galaxy S7 Edge and Galaxy S7
Download Galaxy S7 Edge Nougat Beta 6 firmware
Download Galaxy S7 Nougat Beta 6 firmware
How to Install Stock Nougat Beta 6 on Galaxy S7 Edge –
1) First, download and install a custom recovery. If you already had a custom recovery installed on your device then skip this step.
2) Download the Galaxy s7/edge Nougat ROM and OTA fix file from above and save it on your device.
3) Now Boot your device into Recovery mode by press and hold “Volume Down+Power Button”
4) Now you will enter into recovery mode. Now in TWRP, create a Nandroid backup (Recommended) of your device for safer side, if anything goes wrong.
5) Now do a Factory Reset by Goto Wipe>Advanced Wipe>Select Wipe cache, Dalvik cache, System, and data and swipe to confirm it.
6) Now, Go to Install and locate the ROM zip file & swipe to Install the ROM file. After the process completes, Flash the OTA fix file.
7) Now wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your device.
This is the complete guide to Download and Install Android Nougat Beta 6 for Galaxy S7 Edge via TWRP Recovery. If you have any questions comment below.