Here we share a direct link to Download ASUS ZenFone 3 Laser Oreo Firmware Update. The Oreo WW-22.214.171.124 update for ZenFone 3 Laser is rolling out via OTA which updated your device to Oreo and brings latest security patch for the device. Download Asus ZenFone 3 Laser Oreo Firmware Update (WW-126.96.36.199) from below.
The 188.8.131.52 update for Asus ZenFone 3 Laser is an Incremental update which rolls out in phase wise manner. The update is rolling out via OTA (over-the-air) and many users already getting the update. You can wait for the OTA updates, or you can Download Asus ZenFone 3 Laser WW-184.108.40.206 OTA to update it manually with below method. Download Asus ZenFone 3 Laser 220.127.116.11 firmware update file from below.
We provide you the Asus ZenFone 3 Laser 18.104.22.168 OTA zip which you can flash on your device. You can check for the by go to Settings > About > System Update > and check for update. So if you want to update your Asus ZenFone 3 Laser to Oreo then Download Asus ZenFone 3 Laser Oreo Firmware Update from below.
- This method is only for the Asus ZenFone 3 Laser (ZC551KL) For WW SKU only.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will not erase your data, but still, we advise you to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
- Make sure you have at least 2GB of free space available on your device.
Download Asus ZenFone 3 Laser Oreo Firmware Update
- Download Asus ZenFone 3 Laser 22.214.171.124 Full Firmware – Download
How to Install Android Oreo on Asus ZenFone 3 Laser
1) First, Download the files from above and rename it to update.zip.
2) Now Turn Off your phone and boot into recovery mode by pressing Power+Volume UP.
3) Now in recovery mode choose to apply update from sdcard.
4) Now select the update.zip file.
5) Now wait until the process complete and then Reboot the phone.
1) To manually check the update, you can head over to Settings > About phone > System updates > Check For Update.
2) Enable ‘USB debugging’ option from setting>developer option>. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
4) Download the 126.96.36.199 OTA Zip for Asus ZenFone 3 Laser from above Copy ROM to ADB folder.
6) Now Turn Off your phone and boot into recovery mode by pressing Power+Volume UP
7) Choose Apply Update from ADB
8) Now Connect your phone to Laptop/PC
9) On ADB and Fastboot folder, press shift+right click and click on open command here.
10) Now check your connection by typing the below command
if your device is listed you’re ready to flash the ROM
11) Flash the Oreo ROM on Asus Asus ZenFone 3 Laser by typing below command
adb sideload File_name.zip
12) Now wait until the process complete and then Reboot the phone (first boot will be longer than 5 minutes)
This is the easiest way to Download Asus ZenFone 3 Laser Oreo firmware update and flash it manually. If you have any questions, comment below.