Now you can Update Redmi Note 4G to Marshmallow Android 6.0.1 via CyanogenMod 13. You can easily Download and Install CM13 ROM for Redmi Note 4G, which is based on latest Marshmallow 6.0. CM13 is a quite popular custom ROM for Android devices which bring some impressive features on your device which you won’t found on stock Android. So Download CynogenMod 13 ROM for Redmi Note 4G to get features like battery optimizations, Doze, better App permissions, Now on Tap, Status bar customization and much more. So Download CM13 ROM for Redmi Note 4G from the link below.
So if you want a Marshmallow based ROM then Download and Install CM13 ROM for Redmi Note 4G. Thanks to developer myhellonearth for providing the unofficial build of CM13 for Redmi Note 4G. The ROM is a stable build and you can use it as a daily driver. To Download CM13 ROM for Redmi Note 4G, All you need is Rooted Redmi Note 4G with custom recovery installed, ROM zip file and GApps zip file. So Download CM13 on Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G and enjoy marshmallow features.
- This ROM is only for Redmi Note 4G Snapdragon variant so don’t try this on Mediatek variant or any other device.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will erase all your data, so we advise you first to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Files required to install CynogenMod 13 ROM on Redmi Note 4G –
- Download Redmi Note 4G CM 13 ROM – ROM, Development Page
- Download Gapps for Redmi Note 4G
- Check Best CM 13 Themes
Steps to Download and Install CM13 ROM for Redmi Note 4G –
1) First, download and install a custom recovery. If you already had a custom recovery installed on your device then skip this step.
2) Download the CM13 ROM and Gapps file from above and save it on your device.
3) Now Boot your device into recovery mode by press and hold “Volume Down+Power Button”
4) Now you will enter into recovery mode. Now in TWRP, create a Nandroid backup (Recommended) of your device for safer side, if anything goes wrong.
5) Now do a Factory Reset by Goto Wipe>Advanced Wipe>Select Wipe cache, Dalvik cache, System, and data and swipe to confirm it.
6) Now, Go to Install and locate the ROM zip file & swipe to Install the ROM file. After the process completes, Flash the GApps zip file.
7) Now wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your device.
So this the complete guide to Download CM13 ROM for Redmi Note 4G Marshmallow 6.0.1. Let us know if you have any questions via comments below.