Good news for Huawei P9 Users, Latest Official Android 7.0 Nougat update for Huawei P9 EVA-L09 is now available for download. Previously Android N was only available for Nexus devices or Xperia Z3. And now you can Download and Install Android 7.0 Nougat On Huawei P9. This update is based on the latest Emotion UI 5.0 and contains all Android 7.0 Nougat features. The official Android 7.0 for Huawei P9 is a leaked build and rolling via OTA soon, but if you need it now, you can Update Huawei P9 to Android 7.0 Nougat Manually. You can wait for the OTA updates, or you can Update Huawei P9 to Android N manually. Download Android 7.0 Nougat for Huawei P9 from below.
The new Android 7.0 Nougat update for Huawei P9 brings the all new EMUI 5.0 packed with all Android Nougat Features. The Android 7.0 Nougat update for Huawei P9 available for download and it is about 1.33GB in size. The link posted on XDA forum with that you can easily Download and Install Android 7.0 Nougat On Huawei P9. This can be flashed to stock, unrooted, and bootloader locked Huawei P9 devices via Huawei’s Dload tool. The OTA update has a build version EMUI-EVA-C900B040SP11-log which Update Huawei P9 to Android 7.0 Nougat. The update may wipe SD Card data, so it is advisable to take a backup before you Update Huawei P9 to Android Nougat. Download and Install Android 7.0 Nougat On Huawei P9 from below.
Huawei P9 Android 7.0 Nougat Features and Changelogs –
This update is for system version EMUI 5.0. EMUI 5.0 optimizes the camera, battery management, and Phone Manager, and adds multi-user mode, to provide a secure and unique experience for you
Added multi-user mode, which allows you to share your device and apps and protects your data and privacy Optimized the Phone Manager, making it easier to change settings and convenient to manage with more powerful functions
Optimized the interactive gestures, enabling you to swipe left and right to switch between the mode and settings screens
(Re: multi-user mode): Added a mode, which allows multiple users to access the same app with segregated personal data and privacy protection
Added the Huawei-developed ROG power saving technology for the first time, which decreases the screen resolution to save battery power.
Optimized the Phone Manager, which helps you manage your device more easily and conveniently.
Optimized battery management, which allows you to check the battery power and battery power consumption for any period within two days.
Optimized traffic management to automatically add the traffic leftover from the previous month to the current month
Optimized the Weather app so that it can forecast weather for each hour including the probability of rainfall Added an entry for third-party social networking apps, such as WhatsApp, eSpace, and Skype, in the contact details screen
Optimized the networking speed when international roaming is on.
Optimized the registration time when the network connection is interrupted for environmental reasons
- This is method only work for Huawei P9 EVA-L09 don’t try it on other devices.
- This is a leaked beta build so may contains bugs.
- Your device must be on stock firmware and stock recovery.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will not erase your data, but it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Android 7.0 Nougat for Huawei P9
How to Download and Install Android 7.0 Nougat On Huawei P9
1) First, download Android 7.0 for Huawei P9 from above.
2) Now create a folder dload in the root of your internal storage or SD card and place the update.app file in that folder.
3) Now go to the phone settings–>update and press the menu button.
4) Now select choose Local update.
5) It will show the update.app file now tap on it to start the installation process.
6) Wait until the installation process is complete and then reboot your device., you have latest firmware
This is the easiest way to Download and Install Android 7.0 Nougat On Huawei P9. If you have any questions comment below.
Source – XDA
Via – Huaweiblog