At the Google I/O 2018 annual developer conference, Google announced the rollout of Android P Beta for Pixel devices and for a range of non-Pixel devices including Oppo R15 Pro. The new Android P Beta brings design tweaks and new features like gesture navigation, home swipe gestures, revamped Pixel Launcher, Adaptive Brightness with machine learning, and much more. From below you can Download and Install Android P Beta on Oppo R15 Pro.
Thanks to Project Treble, Android P Beta is also available for a range of non-Pixel devices likes Nokia 7 Plus, Sony Xperia XZ2, Xiaomi Mi MIX 2S, Essential PH-1 and Vivo X21 UD. While the Pixel devices can be updated over-the-air (using OTA update), the procedure for Oppo R15 Pro is different. Either wait for the OTA or follow below guide to Download and Install Android P Beta on Oppo R15 Pro.
You have to wait several more months until you actually get the Android P update on your phones. Still, there’s a way to give Android P a try right now. So if you want to install Android P Beta on Oppo R15 Pro then follow below steps.
- This method will work only on Oppo R15 Pro variants.
- Below method is not tested so do it at your own risk. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device.
- It may erase your data so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Android P Beta for Oppo R15 Pro
- Download Oppo R15 Pro Android P Beta Firmware – Download (Password – yoaq)
How to Install Android P Beta on Oppo R15 Pro –
- Download the Android P beta system image for Oppo R15 Pro from above, extract it and save it to the phone storage or SD card root directory (not in any sub-folders).
- Now turn off your phone and boot into Recovery mode by pressing Power and Volume Down buttons.
- Select the installation upgrade file and locate the extracted system image and then tap on Install to begin the upgrade process.
- Now, wait until the process complete.
- Once you get Installation Successful message, tap on the Restart button.
So this the complete guide to Download and Install Android P Beta on Oppo R15 Pro. If you have any doubts comments below.