Download and Install Android P Beta on Nokia 7 Plus (TA-1046 or TA-1055)
At the Google I/O 2018 annual developer conference, Google announced the rollout of Android P Beta for Pixel devices and for a range of non-Pixel devices including Nokia 7 Plus. The new Android P Beta brings design tweaks and new features like gesture navigation, home swipe gestures, revamped Pixel Launcher, Adaptive Brightness with machine learning, and much more. From below you can Download and Install Android P Beta on Nokia 7 Plus.
Thanks to Project Treble, Android P Beta is also available for a range of non-Pixel devices likes Nokia 7 Plus, Sony Xperia XZ2, Xiaomi Mi MIX 2S, Essential PH-1 and Vivo X21 UD. While the Pixel devices can be updated over-the-air (using OTA update), the procedure for Nokia 7 Plus is different. Either wait for the OTA or follow below guide to Download and Install Android P Beta on Nokia 7 Plus.
You have to wait several more months until you actually get the Android P update on our phones. Still, there’s a way to give Android P a try right now. So if you want to install Android P Beta on Nokia 7 Plus (TA-1046 or TA-1055) then follow below steps.
- This method will work only on Nokia 7 Plus (TA-1046 or TA-1055) variants.
- Below method is not tested so do it at your own risk. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device.
- It may erase your data so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Android P Beta for Nokia 7 Plus
- Go to the Nokia’s developer page.
- Scroll down and click Sign in to get started.
- Sign in with your Nokia account (Create one if you don’t have Nokia account previously and then sign in).
- Enter your device IMEI code, network operator name, and the Location, then click the checkbox to agree T&C and finally click Register.
- You will see Validation OK message, once your device validates successfully.
- Click Install manually and then tick the checkbox which says you’ve read the instructions, etc.
- Now click Download.
- This will download the Android P beta image for Nokia 7 Plus on your computer.
How to Install Android P Beta on Nokia 7 Plus –
1) Enable USB debugging option from setting>developer option>. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
4) Download the Nokia 7 Plus Android P zip from above Copy ROM to a folder where adb installed.
5) Now Turn Off your phone and boot into recovery mode.
3) Choose Apply update from ADB
4) Now Connect your phone to Laptop/PC
5) On Marshmallow ROM folder press shift+right click and click on open command here.
6) Now check your connection by typing the below command
if your device is listed, you’re ready to flash the ROM
7) Flash the Android P OTA Zip on Nokia 7 Plus by typing below command
adb sideload File Name.zip
8) Now wait until the process complete and then Reboot the phone.
So this the complete guide to Download and Install Android P Beta on Nokia 7 Plus. If you have any doubts comments below.