Good news for Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro users, Android 9 Pie update for Mi 8 Pro starts rolling out. The update is available for all variants as a Global Beta ROM 8.12.13 and brings all Android Pie features. If you want early Pie access on your device, then download MIUI 10 Global Beta ROM 8.12.13 for Mi 8 Pro from below. You need to follow the guide to Download Android 9 Pie for Mi 8 Pro.
The Android Pie for Mi 8 Pro features a new Digital Wellbeing dashboard, gesture-based navigation system, AI-enhanced improvements to the UI, Recent App Switcher, new Adaptive features (adaptive battery and brightness), and more. Download Android 9.0 Pie based Global Beta ROM 8.12.13 for Mi 8 Pro from below.
There is two method to get Android Pie on your device either install Android Pie OTA Updates or Download the Android Pie OTA for Mi 8 Pro and flash it manually. If you want to install it via OTA then you have to wait for more time and if you want to install it manually then download Global Beta ROM 8.12.13 for Mi 8 Pro from below. Download Android 9 Pie for Mi 8 Pro from below.
- This method will work only on Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro.
- The ROM can be flashed via Stock as well as TWRP Recovery.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It may erase your data so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Android 9 Pie for Mi 8 Pro
- Download MIUI 10 Global Beta ROM 8.12.13 for Mi 8 Pro – Recovery ROM
How to Install Android 9 Pie on Mi 8 Pro –
To install Android 9 Pie on Mi 8 Pro download either Recovery ROM or Fastboot ROM from above and use the below method to install this on your device.
This is the easiest way to Install Android 9 Pie on Mi 8 Pro (Global Beta ROM 8.12.13). Comment below if you have any doubts. Stay connected with us via Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus to read more such helpful posts.