Stock Rom for LG G5 is now available for download. If you want to flash stock firmware on LG G5 for any reason, then you are in right place. Here we provide you the Stock Rom of LG G5. As we know, Root and TWRP Recovery is already available for LG G5. But if want you to unroot your device, or if you’re facing bootloop issue or any other problems then you can download and Install Stock ROM on LG G5 manually. Recently launched LG G5 sports a 5.43-inch QHD IPS Display with 1440×2560 resolution with a pixel density of 554ppi. LG G5 powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor with 4GB of RAMand 32GB internal storage (expandable up to 2TB). The phone has powerful Adreno 530 GPU for graphics and gaming performance. The phone runs on Marshmallow Android 6.0 and comes with a 2800 mAh removable battery with USB Type-C and fast charging option. LG G5 has a dual back camera, 16MP Rear camera with an aperture of F1.8 with dual led flash and secondary rear camera of 8MP with aperture F2.4 for wide angle (135 degrees) photos. On the front, it has 8MP camera. Also, the phone comes with an Always-on Display and comes with a detachable Modules. You can Download LG G5 Stock ROM from below.
Installing Stock ROM will unroot your device, Also if you soft bricked your device or facing bootloop issue or experience heavy lags, then you should download and Flash Stock ROM on LG G5 to revert back to stock on LG G5.
Benefit of Stock Firmware –
- Flashing Stock Firmware will downgrade your phone if you don’t like the new update.
- Flashing Stock Firmware will Upgrade your phone.
- Flashing Stock Firmware will fix bootloop issues.
- Flashing Stock Firmware will completely Unroot your phone.
- Flashing Stock Firmware will help to Revert back to Stock or Factory state (Helpful if you are facing force close error or any other lags)
- This method is only for the LG G5.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will erase all your phone data, so we advise you first to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Stock ROM/Firmware of LG G5 –
- LGH850 United Kingdom VDF
- LGH850 v10c GBR UNITED KINGDOM GB/United Kingdom Download: H85010c_00_OPEN_EU_OP_0415.kdz
- Verizon LG G5 VS98712A
- LG G5 H850 TIM Italy V10b
- LG G5 H860 AME
- LG G5 H831 Canada Rogers v10d
- LG G5 H850 Spain VDS V10c Download: 85010c_00_VDF_COM_OP_0415.kdz
- LG G5 H850 Germany VD2 V10c Download: H85010c_00_VDF_COM_OP_0415.kdz
- LG G5 H860 Singapore ASEAPK / SEA V10b
[SEA/V10C] – Download
- Download LGUP Tools and DLL Files: MylgPhones
- List of Stock ROM of LG G5 KDZ files: LG
How to Install Stock Rom on LG G5 –
1) First, download the LGUP Tool and LG G5 Stock ROM from above and extract it.
2) Install the LGUP and DLL file for your device on your PC.
3) Now run LGUP tool and connect your device to your PC.
4) Turn OFF device and boot into Download Mode by Hold Volume Up while plugging in USB cable.
5) Now open LGUP and click on Upgrade option choose the files path and locate the KDZ file and select it.
6) Now click on the Start button to start the process.
7) Wait untill the process complete.
8) Done! You have successfully revert back to Stock Firmware of LG G5.
So this the complete list to Download and Install Stock Rom on LG G5. If you have any doubts comment below.