Today we share a link to Download Magisk v16.4 and Latest Magisk Manager 5.7.0 for Android. XDA developer topjohnwu release the new version of Magisk v16.4 which brings you fixes for Android P and improved MagiskHide. Download Magisk v16.4 and Magisk Manager v5.7.0 from below.
If you already have Magisk installed, to update you just need to download the latest version Magisk Manager 5.7.0 APK and update things inside the app. You may also need to re-toggle Magisk Hide before SafetyNet inquiries are passed. Download Magisk v16.4 for Android from below.
Magisk packs with a super powerful Universal Systemless Interface for Android which is aimed to make custom mods go systemless. Magisk is similar to Systemless root by Chainfire which allowed users to get root access without modifying the system partition. Both apps are allowing uninterrupted installation for OTA updates even when the device is Rooted. But Magisk gives you more controls and Installing systemless root via Magisk also allows you to use Android Pay with root. Check the below guide to Download and Install Magisk v16.4 on Android right now.
Magisk 16.4 Features and Changelogs
– [Daemon] Directly check logcat command instead of detecting logd, should fix logging and MagiskHide on several Samsung devices
– [Daemon] Fix startup Magisk Manager APK installation on Android P
– [MagiskPolicy] Switch from AOSP u:r:su:s0 to u:r:magisk:s0 to prevent conflicts
– [MagiskPolicy] Remove unnecessary sepolicy rules to reduce security penalty
– [Daemon] Massive re-design /sbin tmpfs overlay and daemon start up
– [MagiskInit] Remove magiskinit_daemon, the actual magisk daemon (magiskd) shall handle everything itself
– [Daemon] Remove post-fs stage as it is very limited and also will not work on A/B devices; replaced with simple mount in post-fs-data, which will run ASAP even before the daemon is started
– [General] Remove all 64-bit binaries as there is no point in using them; all binaries are now 32-bit only.
Some weirdly implemented root apps might break (e.g. Tasker, already reported to the developer), but it is not my fault
– [resetprop] Add Protobuf encode/decode to support manipulating persist properties on Android P
– [MagiskHide] Include app sub-services as hiding targets. This might significantly increase the amount of apps that could be properly hidden
Magisk Manager 5.7.0 Features and Changelogs –
– Add app shortcuts for Android 7.1+
– Bump minimal module minMagisk requirement to 1500
– Adjustments for new sepolicies on v16.4+
– Fix crashes when refreshing the online repo
- Installing Magisk on Android required Unlocked Bootloader.
- You must have working TWRP Recovery Installed on your device.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device.
- It may erase your data, so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Magisk v16.4 and Magisk Manager 5.7.0 for Android
How to Install Magisk v16.4 on Android Phones
Installing Magisk on your device is very simple all you have to Download Magisk 16.4 from above and flash it via TWRP. If you already have Magisk installed, to update you just need to download the latest version Magisk Manager APK and update things inside the app.