Today we share a link to Download Magisk v17.2 and Latest Magisk Manager 6.0.0 for Android. XDA developer topjohnwu release the new version of Magisk v17.2 which adds obfuscation for PS4 Remote Play, workaround for Fate/Grand Order, and more. Download Magisk v17.2 and Magisk Manager v6.0.0 from below.
If you already have Magisk installed, to update you just need to download the latest version Magisk Manager 6.0.0 APK and update things inside the app. You may also need to re-toggle Magisk Hide before SafetyNet inquiries are passed. Download Magisk v17.2 for Android from below.
Magisk packs with a super powerful Universal Systemless Interface for Android which is aimed to make custom mods go systemless. Magisk is similar to Systemless root by Chainfire which allowed users to get root access without modifying the system partition. Both apps are allowing uninterrupted installation for OTA updates even when the device is Rooted. But Magisk gives you more controls and Installing systemless root via Magisk also allows you to use Android Pay with root. Check the below guide to Download and Install Magisk v17.2 on Android right now.
Magisk 17.2 Features and Changelogs
– [ResetProp] Update to AOSP upstream to support serialized system properties
– [MagiskInit] Randomize Magisk service names to prevent detection (e.g. FGO)
– [MagiskSU] New communication scheme to communicate with Magisk Manager
Magisk Manager 6.0.0 Features and Changelogs –
– Update to latest AndroidX support library
– Fix crashes when online repos contain incomplete metadata
– Optimize BootSigner to use as little memory as possible, prevent OutOfMemoryError
– Support new communication scheme between Magisk v17.2 and Magisk Manager
– Enable excessive obfuscation to prevent APK analysis root detections (still not 100% obfuscated due to backwards compatibility with stable channel)
- Installing Magisk on Android required Unlocked Bootloader.
- You must have working TWRP Recovery Installed on your device.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device.
- It may erase your data, so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Magisk v17.2 and Magisk Manager 6.0.0 for Android
How to Install Magisk v17.2 on Android Phones
Installing Magisk on your device is very simple all you have to Download Magisk 17.2 from above and flash it via TWRP. If you already have Magisk installed, to update you just need to download the latest version Magisk Manager APK and update things inside the app.