Now you can get Official Android 6.0 Marshmallow update for Oneplus X via Cm 13. Oneplus X is one of the best and premium looking smartphone from OnePlus. It comes with an affordable price range and powerful specification. The phone comes with OxygenOS but official CyanogenMod support comes to the phone. CM13 is a quite popular custom ROM for Android devices which bring some awesome features on your device which you won’t found on stock Android. So Download CynogenMod 13 ROM for OnePlus X to get features like battery optimizations, Doze, better App permissions, Now on Tap, Status bar customization and much more. Download CM13 ROM for OnePlus X from the link below.
if you want a Marshmallow based ROM then Download and Install CM13 ROM for OnePlus X. Thanks to developer ashwin007 for providing the official build of CM13 for OnePlus X. The ROM is a stable build you can use it as a daily driver. The only bug in the build is HDR mode of the camera is not working. To Download CM13 ROM for OnePlus X, All you need is phone with unlocked bootloader, Rooted OnePlus X with custom recovery installed, ROM zip file and GApps zip file. So Download CM13 on OnePlus X and enjoy marshmallow features.
- This ROM is only for OnePlus X so don’t try this on any other device.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will erase all your data, so we advise you first to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Files required to install CynogenMod 13 ROM on OnePlus X –
- Download OnePlus X CM 13 ROM – ROM, Development Page
- Download Gapps for OnePlus X.
- Check Best CM 13 Themes
Steps to Download and Install CM13 ROM for OnePlus X –
1) First, download and install a custom recovery. If you already had a custom recovery installed on your device then skip this step.
2) Download the CM13 ROM and Gapps file from above and save it on your device.
3) Now Boot your device into recovery mode by press and hold “Volume Down+Power Button”
4) Now you will enter into recovery mode. Now in TWRP, create a Nandroid backup (Recommended) of your device for safer side, if anything goes wrong.
5) Now do a Factory Reset by Goto Wipe>Advanced Wipe>Select Wipe cache, Dalvik cache, System, and data and swipe to confirm it.
6) Now, Go to Install and locate the ROM zip file & swipe to Install the ROM file. After the process completes, Flash the GApps zip file.
7) Now wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your device.
So this the complete guide to Download CM13 ROM for OnePlus X [Marshmallow 6.0.1]. Let us know if you have any questions via comments below.