Who does not like watching the videos online? Streaming videos online on your Android device is a great way to watch the videos. Many Websites uses the built-in video player to watch the videos, but it consume lots of your data also if you lose the signal then you can lose the video. So apart from watching the videos, you can also download the videos from any website on Android phone. Many websites don’t let you download videos including Facebook, but you can Download One Tap Video Download to download videos from any Website. With One tap video download you can download videos from Facebook, download videos from YouTube, download videos from Vine or from any other websites. So Download One Tap Video Download from below to download videos from any websites.
With One tap Video download not only you can download videos from any website or download videos from Facebook app but also it will gives you option to watch the videos from your desired video player. But to download one tap video download you need an rooted phone running on android 4.4 and above and xposed framework installed on your device.
Facebook allow users to upload and share video but it doesn’t allow its users to download the videos uploaded on its social network. But with One tap you can Download Facebook Videos and also watch it from any video player. Follow the below steps to Download One Tap Video Download to download download videos from Facebook app and download videos from any website on Android phone.
- Your device must be Rooted and running on android 4.4 and above. Check How to Root an Android Phone.
- Your device must have Xposed Framework installed. ( Check how to Install Xposed Framework on Android Marshmallow)
- I take no responsibility for any fault or damage caused by any procedures of the app.
Steps to Use and Download One Tap Video Download –
1) First Install Xposed Installer and Install Xposed Framework.
2) Now download and Install One Tap Video Download from PlayStore.
3) Now Activate the module in Xposed Installer app and reboot your device.
4) Configure the One tap video download application as you like.
5) To download videos from Facebook you need to download One Tap Facebook Module and activate the module.
6) To download videos from YouTube you need to download One Tap YouTube Module and activate the module.
7) To download videos from Vine you need to download One Tap Vine Module and activate the module.
8) Now reboot the device after activating the module.
So Download One tap video download to download videos from Facebook, download videos from YouTube, download Vine videos or download videos from any websites. Share this with your friends and comment if you have any doubts.
Via – XDA