Download OnePlus 5 Android Oreo Beta Build [Leaked]
Here we share a direct link to Download OnePlus 5 Android Oreo Beta Build. OnePlus already released the Android 8.0 Oreo Beta for OnePlus 3/3T and now a leaked Oreo build for OnePlus 5 is now available. The new OnePlus 5 Android Oreo Beta Build brings new Gallery, new UI design camera, launcher and PIP mode. Download OnePlus 5 Android Oreo Beta Build from below.
The Android Oreo beta update for OnePlus 5 is not available via OTA for now. To update OnePlus 5 to Oreo build you should wait for an official build or you can download OnePlus 5 Android Oreo Beta Build from below and update it manually.
- This method is only for the OnePlus 5.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will not erase your data, but still, we advise you to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
OnePlus 5 Android Oreo Beta Changelogs –
- New UI design Gallery (2.0.25 app version)
- New UI design Camera (2.4.17 app version)
- New Launcher (2.1.6 app version)
- PIP Mode
Download OnePlus 5 Android Oreo Beta Build
- Download Android Oreo for the OnePlus 5 – Download, Mirror
- Download OxygenOS 4.5.14 for OnePlus 5 (Nougat based) – Download
How to Install Android 8.0 Oreo beta on OnePlus 5
Method 1 –
1) Enable ‘USB debugging’ option from setting>developer option>. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
4) Download Android Oreo OTA zip for OnePlus 5 from above Copy ROM to a folder where adb installed.
5) Now Turn Off your phone and boot into recovery mode.
3) Choose Install from USB
4) Now Connect your phone to Laptop/PC
5) On ADB folder press shift+right click and click on open command here.
6) Now check your connection by typing the below command
if your device is listed, you’re ready to flash the ROM
7) Flash the Oreo beta on OnePlus 5 by typing below command
adb sideload File Name.zip
8) Now wait until the process completes and then Reboot the phone.
Method 2 –
1) Download Oreo beta build of Oneplus 5 from above and save it on your device(root directory).
2) Now goto Settings ->System updates ->Tap on setting icon – >Choose Local upgrade.
3) Select the upgrade package and click on Install.
4) Now wait until the process completes.
5) Done! Your device will reboot once the process complete.
So if you want to update OnePlus 5 to Android 8.0 Oreo then Download OnePlus 5 Android Oreo Beta build and flash it on your device. Let us know if you have any questions by comment below.