Latest OxygenOS 3.5.5 Community Build for OnePlus 3 is now available for download. OxygenOS 3.5.5 update added many new features and improvements. The update is a “Community Build” and you have to flash it manually via ADB Sideload. After flashing OxygenOS 3.5.5 Community build on OnePlus 3, you will continue getting the OTA. Download OxygenOS 3.5.5 for OnePlus 3 from below and flash it manually.
Recently OnePlus released the stable OxygenOS 3.2.7 for OnePlus 3, but if you want early access of new features then you must try OxygenOS 3.5.5 community build for OnePlus 3. OxygenOS 3.5 for OnePlus 3 Added OnePlus FileDash functionality for convenient file transfers, Added ability to switch launcher layouts, Redesign of the phone calling UI, and Increased system stability. If you want to update your OnePlus to the latest version then Download OxygenOS 3.5.5 for OnePlus 3 from below. Check below what’s new in OxygenOS 3.5.5 Community Build.
Features and Changelogs of OxygenOS 3.5.5 Community Build
- Added OnePlus FileDash functionality for convenient file transfers
- Added ability to switch launcher layouts
- Integration of Google Map to share locational information in messages.
- Redesign of the phone calling UI
- Added personalized ringtone information in contact details
- Added ability to view the entire call history of the selected contact
- Introduction of the OnePlus Community App
- Increased system stability
- General bug fixes
- This method is only for the OnePlus 3.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will not erase your data, but still we advise you to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download OxygenOS 3.5.5 for OnePlus 3
How to Install OxygenOS 3.5.5 ROM on OnePlus 3
1) Enable ‘USB debugging’ option from setting>developer option>. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
4) Download the OxygenOS 3.5.5 zip file for OnePlus 3 from above Copy ROM to a folder where adb installed.
5) Now Turn Off your phone and boot into recovery mode.
3) Choose Install from USB
4) Now Connect your phone to Laptop/PC
5) On Marshmallow ROM folder press shift+right click and click on open command here.
6) Now check your connection by typing the below command
if your device is listed, you’re ready to flash the ROM
7) Flash the Oxygen OS 3.5.5 on OnePlus 3 by typing below command
adb sideload File Name.zip
8) Now wait until the process complete and then Reboot the phone.
That’s all this is the complete guide to Download and Install OxygenOS 3.5.5 on OnePlus 3. So try it on your device and give feedback to the OnePlus team by filling this form. Let us know if you have any questions by comment below.
Source – OnePlus