OnePlus starts rolling out the one more Nougat based OxygenOS 4.0.1 update for OnePlus 3. The update added new Notification and setting menu design, multi-window, custom DPI support, and Improved Shelf Customization. OxygenOS 4.0 for OnePlus 3 is already available, and now one more update OxygenOS 4.0.1 for OnePlus 3 is now available via OTA which only has 37mb in size. The update is an Incremental update which rolls out in phase wise manner. The update is rolling out via OTA (over-the-air) and many users already getting Oxygen OS 4.0.1 for OnePlus 3. You can wait for the OTA updates, or you can Update Oneplus 3 to OxygenOS 4.0.1 Nougat manually with below method. Download OxygenOS 4.0.1 for OnePlus 3 from below.
The new OxygenOS 4.0.1 update for OnePlus 3 added new Notification and setting menu design, multi window, and custom DPI support. We provide you the OxygenOS 4.0.1 OTA file which you can flash on your device. So if you want to update your OnePlus to the latest version then Download OxygenOS 4.0.1 for OnePlus 3 from below. Check below what’s new in OxygenOS 4.0.1
OxygenOS 4.0.1 Features and Changelogs –
- Upgraded to Android 7.0 Nougat
- New Notifications Design
- New Settings Menu Design
- Multi-Window View
- Notification Direct Reply
- Custom DPI Support
- Added Status Bar Icon Options
- Improved Shelf Customization
- Updated APN Settings for select Carriers
- Fixed Proximity Sensor bug during calls
- Increased System Stability
- This method is only for the OnePlus 3.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will not erase your data, but still we advise you to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download OxygenOS 4.0.1 for OnePlus 3
How to Install OxygenOS 4.0.1 ROM on OnePlus 3
1) Enable ‘USB debugging’ option from setting>developer option>. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
4) Download the OxygenOS 4.0.1 for OnePlus 3 from above Copy ROM to a folder where adb installed.
5) Now Turn Off your phone and boot into recovery mode.
3) Choose Install from ADB Sideload
4) Now Connect your phone to Laptop/PC
5) On Marshmallow ROM folder press shift+right click and click on open command here.
6) Now check your connection by typing the below command
if your device is listed, you’re ready to flash the ROM
7) Flash the Oxygen OS 4.0.1 on OnePlus 3 by typing below command
adb sideload File Name.zip
8) Now wait until the process complete and then Reboot the phone.
1) Download OxygenOS 4.0.1 OTA zip file from above and save it on your phone internal memory.
2) Now Switch off your device and boot into the Recovery mode.
3) To boot OnePlus 3 into recovery mode press and hold ‘Power + Volume Down’ button.
4) Now your phone boot into the Stock recovery.
5) Now Select ‘Apply Update’ and select ‘Choose from Internal Storage‘
6) Now browse the OTA zip file which you download and save on your phone before.
6)Now select the zip file and it will Install OxygenOS 4.0.1 OTA update file on your OnePlus 3.
7) Now wait until the process complete and then reboot your device.
That’s all this is the complete guide to Download OxygenOS 4.0.1 for OnePlus 3 (OTA + Full ROM). Let us know if you have any questions by comment below.
Source – OnePlus