Here we share a link to Download Stock Firmware of Moto G5. As we know Root and TWRP already available for Moto G5 (Check out How to Root and install TWRP recovery on Moto G5). If you root your device and something went wrong or for any other reason you want to flash stock firmware on Moto G5, then you are in right place here we provide you the link to Download Stock Firmware of Moto G5. Check below steps to Download and Install Official Firmware of Moto G5.
If anyone faces problems like Screen freezing, unresponsive Touch, camera fail or bootloop, you can factory reset or Download Stock Firmware of Moto G5. By installing stock firmware on Moto G5 you can solve an issue like screen freeze, stuck in the welcome screen, boot loop issue or unbrick your phone. The Moto G5 Stock firmware are now available for many regions. Here is the step by step guide on how to Download and Install Stock Nougat Firmware on Moto G5.
Installing Stock ROM will unroot your device, Also if you soft bricked your device or facing bootloop issue or experience heavy lags, then you should download Moto G5 Stock Firmware.
Benefit of Stock Firmware –
- Flashing Stock Firmware will downgrade Moto G5 if you don’t like the new update.
- Flashing Stock Firmware will Upgrade Moto G5.
- Flashing Stock Firmware will fix bootloop issues on Moto G5.
- Flashing Stock Firmware will completely Unroot Moto G5.
- Installing Stock Firmware will Unbrick Moto G5.
- Flashing Stock Firmware will help to Revert Moto G5 back to Stock or Factory state (Helpful if you are facing force close error or any other lags)
- This method is only for the Moto G5.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will erase all your phone data, so we advise you first to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Stock Firmware of Moto G5 Cedric–
- Download ADB and fastboot driver for windows or ADB and Fastboot for Mac and install it on your PC. This will also install your device driver.
- Download and install Drivers for Moto G5 if above doesn’t work.
- Download Stock ROM for Moto G5 XT1677 CEDRIC NPP25.137-15 – Download
- Download Stock Firmware for Moto G5 NPP25.137-33 XT1677 CEDRIC – Download, Mirror
- Download Stock Firmware of Moto G5 Plus Potter
How to Flash Stock Firmware on Moto G5 –
1) Download Moto driver and adb and fastboot from above and install it on your PC.
2) Now Download the correct firmware for your device from above and extract it to the ADB installation directory.
3) Now go to adb and fastboot installation directory and open the command window there by pressing and hold the ‘shift’ key and right-clicked anywhere in that folder.
4) Now Reboot your phone into Bootloader mode by turn it off and press and hold ‘Power + Volume Down‘.
5) Now issue the below commands one by one. (If you are using mfastboot then type ‘mfastboot‘ instead of ‘fastboot‘)
fastboot oem fb_mode_set fastboot flash partition gpt.bin fastboot flash bootloader bootloader.img fastboot flash logo logo.bin fastboot flash boot boot.img fastboot flash recovery recovery.img fastboot flash dsp adspso.bin fastboot flash oem oem.img fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.0 fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.1 fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.2 fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.3 fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.4 fastboot flash modem NON-HLOS.bin fastboot erase modemst1 fastboot erase modemst2 fastboot flash fsg fsg.mbn fastboot erase cache fastboot erase userdata fastboot erase customize fastboot erase clogo fastboot oem fb_mode_clear fastboot reboot
7) Done! Above steps will flash Stock Firmware of Moto G5.
This is the complete guide to Download and Install Stock Firmware of Moto G5 and fix issues and bootloop. If you have any doubts comment below.