Recently launched developer friendly OnePlus 3 already received the TWRP Recovery and CM13 ROM. And now Stock Oxygen OS 3.1.2 ROM for OnePlus 3 is now available for download. If you want to flash stock Firmware on OnePlus 3 for any reason, then you are in right place. Here we provide you the Stock Rom for OnePlus 3. If you want to unroot your device, or if you’re facing bootloop issue or any other problems then you can download and Install Stock ROM for OnePlus 3 manually. Recently launched OnePlus 3 sports a 5.5 inch 1080p Optic AMOLED display with 401ppi pixel density. The phone has 16MP Rear and 8MP front camera with 3000 mAh battery. Also, the phone has dual sim support and comes with Fingerprint Sensor. The phone runs on OxygenOS 3.1.2 Marshmallow Android 6.0 with USB Type-C and fast charging option. You can Download OnePlus 3 Stock ROM from below.
Installing Stock ROM will unroot your device, Also if you soft bricked your device or facing bootloop issue or experience heavy lags, then you should download and Flash Stock ROM on OnePlus 3 to revert back to Stock Oxygen OS 3.1.2 ROM. This ROM is a recovery-flashable signed zip which won’t overwrite your data partition. So Download Stock OxygenOS ROM for OnePlus 3 from below.
Benefit of Stock Firmware –
- Flashing Stock Firmware will downgrade your phone if you don’t like the new update.
- Flashing Stock Firmware will Upgrade your phone.
- Flashing Stock Firmware will fix bootloop issues.
- Flashing Stock Firmware will completely Unroot your phone.
- Flashing Stock Firmware will help to Revert back to Stock or Factory state (Helpful if you are facing force close error or any other lags)
- This method is only for the OnePlus 3.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will erase all your phone data, so we advise you first to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Stock ROM for OnePlus 3
- OxygenOS 3.1.2 for OnePlus 3 – Download
How to Install Stock Oxygen OS 3.1.2 ROM on OnePlus 3
1) Download OxygenOS 3.1.2 OTA zip file from above and save it on your phone internal memory.
2) Now Switch off your device and boot into the Recovery mode.
3) To boot OnePlus One into recovery mode press and hold ‘Power + Volume Down’ button.
4) Now your phone boot into the Stock recovery.
5) Now choose ‘Install from local’.
6) Now browse the OTA zip file which you download and save on your phone before.
6)Now select the zip file and it will Install Stock OxygenOS on your OnePlus 3.
7) Now wait until the process complete and then reboot your device.
That’s all this is the complete guide to Download and Install Stock ROM for OnePlus 3 (Oxygen OS 3.1.2). Let us know if you have any questions by comment below.
Via – OnePlus