This guide helps you to root letv le 1s. Letv Le 1s, which is also known as LeEco Le1s, is recently launched a budget smartphone. The LeTv Le 1s comes with a 5.5-inch FHD IPS display with 1080p resolution. Le1s powered by 2.2 GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio X10 chipset with 3GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage. The phone comes with 13 MP rear and 5 MP front camera with 3000 mAh battery. We root Le 1s as soon as we get the phone.
Rooting is a lengthy procedure for some devices but if you want to root letv le 1s it wouldn’t take more than 5 minutes. You don’t need PC, USB cable or ADB drivers to root letv le 1s. Even you don’t need to unlock bootloader or install custom recovery on your device to root letv 1s. You only need to download an app Kingroot, which easily root letv 1s within a minute. So before we explain to you how to root Letv le 1s ( root LeEco Le1s) without PC, you should check these benefits of rooting.
Some benefits of Rooting –
- You can install custom ROM and custom kernel on your device for faster and better performance.
- Block Ads in apps with the help of ad blocker.
- Increase performance and battery life by killing background process automatically.
- You can use Titanium Backup to restore all of your apps and data.
- You can uninstall bloatware (Pre-installed Apps)
- Rooting may void your phone warranty, and you won’t claim it back.
- Although you won’t lose any data but you should still take Backup of your device for safer side.
- We won’t take any responsibility if anything happens to your phone.
How to root Letv Le 1s without PC –
1) First you should turn on ‘Unknown Source’ from Menu > Settings >Security.
2) Download Kingroot app and install it on your device.
3) After installing the app, Open it. It will check your device status, if the root is available for you or not.
4) Now click on ‘TRY TO ROOT’ to start the rooting procedure. It will check for working exploit to root letv le 1s and take only minutes or two to complete the process.
5) Reboot your device, when the process Completes. That’s it you successfully root Letv Le 1s with Kingroot.
6) Download Root Checker app to confirm your phone is rooted or not.
How to Unroot LeTv Le 1s –
1) You can easily unroot Letv le 1s anytime with a single click.
2) To unroot, Goto Kingroot setting and click on ‘Uninstall Kingroot’.
3) A popup appears, click on ‘Continue’ to unroot letv le 1s. After clicking on ‘continue’, the app will uninstall from your phone, and you will no longer be a root user.
This is the complete procedure of how to Root LeTv le 1s (Root LeEco Le1s). We’ll update this guide with how to install custom recovery on LeTv le 1s (TWRP recovery for letv le 1s) whenever a stable version will available. If you have any doubt comment below.