Now you can download and install the latest B320 Nougat Update for Honor 8. Earlier we post Nougat update for Huawei Mate 8 and today we provide you the Official Honor 8 Android Nougat Update for USA FRD-L04. The ROM packs with the latest Android 7.0 Nougat firmware which is based on the latest EMUI 5.0 OS. If you want to flash Nougat update on Honor 8, then you are in right place. Here we provide you the Official Honor 8 Android Nougat Update for FRD-L04.
Honor 8 features 5.2 inches FHD display with a resolution of with 1080 x 1920 pixels. The Honor 8 powered by an Octa-core HiSilicon Kirin 950 with 4GB of RAM. The phone has 32/64GB of internal storage which is expandable up to 256GB via a microSD card. Android Nougat update for European Honor 8 was already available and now one more Honor 8 Android Nougat update is now available. Download Honor 8 Android Nougat firmware from below.
Firmware Information –
- Device – Honor 8
- Model – FRD-L04
- Android Version – 7.0
- EMUI Version – 5.0
- Firmware – B320
- Build Number – FRD-L04C567B320
- Region – USA
- Status – Official
- Type – Full firmware image
- Size – 1.4 GB
- This Firmware file is only for Honor 8 FRD-L04. Don’t try this on any other device.
- This method work on a device with TWRP installed. Dload method may also work but not tested.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device.
- We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It may erase your data, so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Honor 8 Android Nougat Update Files
Download Honor 8 Nougat Update for FRD-L04 –
How to install B320 Nougat Firmware on Honor 8 –
1) First, you need to unlock the bootloader of Honor 8 and download and install a custom recovery. If you already had an unlocked bootloader and custom recovery installed on your device then skip this step.
2) Download Honor 8 Android Nougat ROM from above and save it on your device.
3) Now first unroot your device from SuperSu settings.
4) Now Boot your device into TWRP Recovery mode.
5) In TWRP first flash the update.zip file, which is 1400MB in size. If it will give you an error, ignores it and without rebooting move to the next step.
6) Now flash the second firmware file with 781MB in size.
7) wait until the process finish.
8) Done! Reboot your device and enjoy.
Download Honor 8 Android Nougat Update to manually Update Honor 8 to Android Nougat. If you have any questions comment below.