Huawei recently released the beta testing program for Honor 8 but many users still not get the update. If you are an Honor 8 user and want to update Honor 8 to Android Nougat, then you are in right place here we share the latest EMUI 5.0 Nougat firmware for Honor 8. The company already provide the nougat update for Huawei P9, P9 Lite and Mate 8 and now Android Nougat update for Honor 8 is now available. Honor 8 Android Nougat Update files leaked online for FRD-L09. The official Android 7.0 for Honor 8 is a beta build and will soon roll out for your device, but you can also Update Honor 8 to Android Nougat EMUI 5.0 Manually.
The new Android 7.0 Nougat update for Honor 8 packed with features like Multiwindow, Doze, Improved Notifications, New Messaging Apps, Seamless update, Vulkan API, along with other features. You can check the infographics of best Android Nougat Features. The Honor 8 Android Nougat Update is available as a beta, and it is about 1.4GB in size. Here we provide you the Nougat zip file for Honor 8 with that you can update Honor 8 to Android 7.0 Nougat manually. The update may wipe SD Card data, so it is advisable to take a backup before you Update Honor 8 to Android Nougat.
- This Firmware file is only for Honor 8 FRD-L09. Don’t try this on any other device.
- This method work on a device with TWRP installed. Dload method may also work but not tested.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device.
- We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It may erase your data, so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Honor 8 Android Nougat Firmware
How to Update Honor 8 to Android Nougat Manually –
Dload method is not tested and not recommended for now but we will provide you the Honor 8 Nougat dload file as soon as its available. If you are a stock user then you can try Sympathic way to upgrade Honor 8 to Nougat by schluk. Rooted users follow below steps.
1) First, you need to unlock the bootloader of Honor 8 and download and install a custom recovery. If you already had an unlocked bootloader and custom recovery installed on your device then skip this step.
2) Download Honor 8 Nougat ROM from above and save it on your device.
3) Now first unroot your device from SuperSu settings.
4) Now Boot your device into TWRP Recovery mode.
5) In TWRP first flash the update.zip file, which is 1400MB in size. It will give you an error, ignore it and without rebooting move to the next step.
6) Now flash the second firmware file with 833MB in size.
7) wait until the process finish.
8) Done! Reboot your device and enjoy.
Download Honor 8 Nougat Update to manually Update Honor 8 to Android Nougat. If you have any questions comment below.