Now you can download and install the latest B520 Nougat Update for Huawei Mate 8. Earlier we post Nougat update for European Huawei Mate 8 and today we provide you the Official Huawei Mate 8 Nougat Update for Middle East NXT-L09 & NXT-L29. The ROM packs with the latest Android 7.0 Nougat firmware which is based on the latest EMUI 5.0 OS. If you want to flash Nougat on Huawei Mate 8, then you are in right place. Here we provide you the Official Huawei Mate 8 Nougat Update for (NXT-L09 & NXT-L29).
Huawei Mate 8 is the latest flagship device from Huawei. Huawei Mate 8 features a 6.0 inches display with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 and a pixel density of 368ppi. Mate 8 powered by Octa core HiSilicon Kirin 950 processor with 4GB of RAM and 64GB internal storage. Beta Nougat update for European variants of Huawei Mate 8 already available but now you can download the latest B520 Nougat update for Huawei Mate 8. You can Download Huawei Mate 8 Stock Nougat Firmware from below which is 1.4GB in size and has a build number NXT-L09C185B520/NXT-L29C185B520.
Firmware Information –
- Device – Huawei Mate 8
- Model – NXT-L09 & NXT-L29
- Android Version – 7.0
- EMUI Version – 5.0
- Firmware – B520
- Build Number – NXT-L09C185B520/NXT-L29C185B520
- Region – Middle East
- Status – Official
- Type – Full firmware image
- Size – 1.4 GB
- This Firmware file is only for Huawei Mate 8 NXT-L29/L09. Don’t try this on any other device.
- Your device must be on stock firmware and stock recovery.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device.
- We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It may erase your data so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Huawei Mate 8 Nougat Update File
How to Install Stock B520 Nougat Firmware on Huawei Mate 8 –
1) First, you need to unlock bootloader of Mate 8 and download and install a custom recovery. If you already had a unlocked bootloader and custom recovery installed on your device then skip this step.
2) Download Mate 8 Nougat ROM from above and save it on your device.
3) Now Boot your device into Recovery mode by press and hold “Volume Down+Power Button”
4) Now you will enter into recovery mode. Now in TWRP, create a Nandroid backup (Recommended) of your device for safer side, if anything goes wrong.
5) Now Go to Install and locate the ROM zip file & swipe to Install the ROM file.
6) Now do a Factory Reset.
7) Now wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your device.
In case you don’t like the update, you can check How to Downgrade Huawei Mate 8 from Nougat to Marshmallow.
Download Huawei Mate 8 Nougat Update and share it with your friends. If you have any questions comment below.