Here we share a link to Download Huawei Mate 10 B144 Oreo update. The update adds Face Unlock and the Huawei GPU Turbo acceleration technology which improves graphics processing efficiency, optimizes mobile data network stability and screen recording feature, fixes an issue where Google play music would not work when connected to Android Auto in a vehicle and Integrates Google security patches released in July 2018 for improved system security. Download Huawei Mate 10 B144 Oreo Firmware Update from below.
EMUI 8.0 brings all Android Oreo Features along with floating Navigation dock, home screen shortcuts, Faster AI-based optimizations deliver greater stability, fluidity, and speed, enhanced protection, and lots of new features and settings. Other than that Mate 10 B144 Oreo update comes with many new features and bug fixes. You can check the complete features and changelogs from below. You can Download Huawei Mate 10 B144 Android 8.0 Oreo Firmware from below.
Huawei Mate 10 B144 Oreo firmware update is available for both ALP-L09 variants. The update is rolling out via OTA and available for European users. B144 Oreo update for Mate 10 comes with a build number ALP-L09C432B144 (18.104.22.168). Download Huawei Mate 10 B144 Oreo update from below.
Firmware Information –
- Device – Huawei Mate 10
- Model – ALP-L09
- Android Version – 8.0
- EMUI Version – 8.0
- Firmware – B144
- Build Number – ALP-L09C432B144
- Region – Europe
- Status – Official
- Type – Full firmware image
- Changes – Changelog
- This Firmware file is only for Huawei Mate 10 ALP-L09. Don’t try this on any other device.
- Remove the Huawei “HiSuite” application if it’s already installed. It may interfere with script running.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device.
- We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It may erase your data so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Huawei Mate 10 B144 Oreo Update
1) Download B141 Oreo Update for Mate 10 ALP-L09C432B141 –
2) Download B144 Oreo Update for Mate 10 ALP-L09C432B144 –
How to Install B144 Oreo On Huawei Mate 10 –
1) Requirements for this method.
- You need to unlock the bootloader of Huawei Mate 10 first, Skip it if you already had it unlocked.
- HWOTA8 Package (HWOTA8_Mate10_2018021601_new_magisk.zip)
- Download the above three files and rename the “update_data_full_public.zip” file to update_data_public.zip and the second data file “update_full_ALP-Lxx_hw_xx.zip” to update_all_hw.zip.
- Now put all three files into “HWOTA8_Mate10” repack directory
2) Run repack.bat to patch three zip files.
3) Now boot your device into fastboot mode by using Volume Down + Power.
4) Run ota.bat in HWOTA8_Mate10 OTA directory and follow message instructions.
5) Your device will reboot and install the update automatically.
6) Note – If it gets bootloop, try to enter recovery and execute “Wipe data/factory reset”.
This is the easiest way to Download Huawei Mate 10 B144 Oreo update. If you have any questions comment below.