Here we share a guide to Unlock Bootloader and Root Huawei Mate 10 and Mate 10 Pro. TWRP Recovery for Huawei Mate 10/Pro is not available yet but developers of FunkyHuawei shared a tool with that you can easily Root Huawei Mate 10 and Mate 10 Pro. This guide is divided into two parts first part show you how to unlock bootloader of Huawei Mate 10 and Mate 10 Pro, and second is to Root Huawei Mate 10 and Mate 10 Pro. Follow this guide to Unlock Bootloader and Huawei Mate 10 and Mate 10 Pro.
If you are a Huawei Mate 10/Pro user, then you can easily unlock bootloader and Root Huawei Mate 10 and Mate 10 Pro without installing any TWRP or custom recovery. So here is the step by step guide to Unlock Bootloader and Root Mate 10 and Mate 10 Pro. Read the below note carefully before you go through the steps. Also, check the benefits of rooting from below.
Some benefits of Rooting –
- You can install custom ROM and custom kernel on your device for faster and better performance.
- Block Ads in apps with the help of ad blocker.
- Increase performance and battery life by killing background process automatically.
- You can use Titanium Backup to restore all of your apps and data.
- You can uninstall bloatware (Pre-installed Apps)
- This method only works on Huawei Mate 10 and Mate 10 Pro.
- Rooting will void your phone warranty, and you won’t claim it back.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will erase all your personal data including data of internal storage, so we advise you first to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Files required to Root Huawei Mate 10/Pro–
- Download ADB and fastboot driver for windows or ADB and Fastboot for Mac and install it on your PC. This will also install your device driver.
- FunkyHuawei Tool – Download
How to Unlock Bootloader and Root Huawei Mate 10 and Mate 10 Pro
How to Unlock Bootloader of Huawei Mate 10 and Mate 10 Pro
To unlock Huawei Mate 10/Pro bootloader first you need to Request Unlock Code for Huawei Mate 10 and then follow simple adb commands to unlock the bootloader of Mate 10 and Mate 10 Pro.
Root Huawei Mate 10 and Mate 10 Pro –
- Download FunkyHuawei Huawei Mate 10 Rooting tool from above and extract it.
- Now Connect your Mate 10/Mate 10 Pro/Mate 10 Proche Design to your PC via USB cable and launch “FHMate10Tool.exe“.
- Now you can see 5 Options and the 1st is “Root your Mate 10” (This option will also root Mate 10 Pro, and Mate 10 Porsche Design)
- Type “1” and hit ENTER.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to begin the rooting process.
- Once the process finished, your phone will be reboot.
- Now your device data may be deleted but you will find SuperSU installed on your device.
So this is the complete guide of Unlock Bootloader and Root Huawei Mate 10 and Mate 10 Pro with easy steps. If you have any questions, then comment below.