Now you can download and install the latest B151 Update on Huawei P10. Previously we shared B150 update for European Huawei P10 and today we provide you the Official Huawei P10 B151 Nougat Update for VTR-L29 variants. The update optimizes Camera performance and system stability. The update is an official build and files are uploaded on official Huawei server. If you want to Install stock Nougat Firmware on Huawei P10, then you are in right place. Here we provide you the Official Huawei P10 B151 Nougat Update files.
Huawei P10 is a flagship device from Huawei. The phone features a 5.10-inch FHD display with a resolution of with 1080 x 1920 pixels. The Huawei P10 powered by a 1.7GHz octa-core Kirin 960 processor with 4GB of RAM. The phone has 64GB of internal storage which is expandable up to 256GB via a microSD card. You can Download Huawei P10 B151 Nougat Update from below which has a build number VTR-L29C432B151.
Firmware Information –
- Device – Huawei P10
- Model – VTR-L29
- Android Version – 7.0
- EMUI Version – 5.1
- Firmware – B151
- Build Number – VTR-L29C432B151
- Region – Europe
- Status – Official
- Type – Full firmware image
- Changes – Changelog
- This Firmware file is only for Huawei P10 VTR-L29. Don’t try this on any other device.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device.
- We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It may erase your data so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Huawei P10 B151 Nougat Update Files
1) B151 Nougat update for Huawei P10 VTR-L29C432B151
How to Install B151 Nougat Update on Huawei P10 –
1) Requirements for this method.
- You need to unlock the bootloader of Huawei P10 first, Skip it if you already had it unlocked.
- Download HWOTA_VTR.zip file.
- Download the above three files and rename the “update_data_full_public.zip” file to update_data_public.zip and the second data file “update_full_VTR-29_hw_eu.zip” to update_all_hw.zip.
2) First download the HWOTA_VTR.zip from above and extract it on your PC or your device SD Card.
3) Now download all three update, data, and public files (make sure you rename the files as mentioned above) and copy them either in the external SDCard inside HWOTA folder or in the PC in the C:\..\HWOTA\update folder.
4) Run the update.bat file as an administrator, It will ask you if you copied the files. Press any key to continue.
5) Now connect your device and Reboot into Bootloader mode using “Volume Down + Power” or just use “adb reboot bootloader” then press any key.
6) The above step will install TWRP in your device.
7) Now Disconnect USB Cable and turn off your device and use “Volume Up + Power” to enter TWRP.
8) Once you’re in TWRP mode, plug in the USB cable again and press the Enter key on your computer.
9) If your files are saved in the HWOTA folder on the SD card, type 1 and press ENTER and if files are saved in the HWOTA/Update folder on your PC, type 2 and press ENTER.
10) It’ll ask you the update type, again type 1 and press the Enter button twice.
11) Done! Above step will start the installation of files on your device
1) First, you need to unlock the bootloader of Huawei P10 and download and install a custom recovery. If you already had an unlocked bootloader and custom recovery installed on your device then skip this step.
2) Download Huawei P10 B151 Nougat files from above and save it on your device.
3) Now Boot your device into TWRP Recovery mode.
5) In TWRP first flash the update.zip file and once done without rebooting your device move to the next step.
6) Now flash the update_full_VTR-L29_hw_eu.zip andupdate_data_full_public.zip files.
7) wait until the process finish.
8) Done! Reboot your device and enjoy.
Download Huawei P10 B151 Nougat Update and share it with your friends. If you have any questions comment below. Stay connected with us via Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus to read more such helpful posts.