Good news for LG V30 Users, Latest Android 8.0 Oreo update for Unlocked LG V30 is now available for download. The Android Oreo update for LG V30 is rolling out via OTA with new features and latest security patches. If you want to Install Oreo on LG V30 or want to Update Unlocked LG V30 to Oreo Manually then you are in right place. Here we share a guide to Download and Install Android 8.0 Oreo On Unlocked LG V30. Also Check How to Update T-Mobile LG V30 to Android Oreo.
LG V30 Oreo build brings all Android Oreo Features along with many new features and latest security patch. Thanks to XDA user ChazzMatt for sharing the LG V30 Oreo KDZ file with you can easily install Oreo on Unlocked LG V30 manually. Follow below guide to Download and Install Android 8.0 Oreo On Unlocked LG V30.
The update is a stable oreo build and soon will roll out via OTA for all users. Android Oreo update for LG V30 comes with a build number US998. Download and Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Unlocked LG V30 from below to update LG V30 US998 to Android Oreo manually.
- This Firmware file is only for Unlocked LG V30. Don’t try this on any other device.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device.
- We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It may erase your data so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Unlocked LG V30 Android Oreo Firmware
- Download Latest LGUP Tool for LG V30 – Download
- Download Uppercut and extract the downloaded ZIP on the PC – Download
- Download LG V30 Oreo KDZ File – Download, Mirror
How to Install Android 8.0 Oreo On Unlocked LG V30 –
1) First, download the LGUP Tool and LG V30 Oreo KDZ ROM from above and extract it.
2) Install the LGUP on your PC.
3) Launch LG UP tool via Uppercut by double-clicking on the ‘UPPERCUT_22.214.171.124.exe’ file.
4) Connect the LG phone to the PC using the USB cable
5) Turn OFF device and boot into Download Mode by Hold Volume Up while plugging in the USB cable.
5) Now in LGUP, click on Upgrade option choose the file’s path and locate the KDZ file and select it.
6) Now click on the Start button to start the process.
7) Wait until the process complete.
8) After successful completion perform a factory reset (Optional).
8) Done! You have successfully Update LG V30 to Oreo.
This is the easiest way to Download and Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Unlocked LG V30 and flash it manually. If you have any questions, comment below.