Download and Install Android 8.1 Oreo on ZenFone 4 Max
Good news for ZenFone 4 Max Users, Latest Android 8.1 Oreo update for ZenFone 4 Max ZC554KL is now available for download. The ZenFone 4 Max Oreo Update is based on ZenUI 5.0 which features cleaner and smoother UI, AI-powered gallery, Twin Apps, Intelligent charging features for enhanced battery life, and much more. If you want to Install Oreo on ZenFone 4 Max then you are in right place. Here we share a guide to Download and Install Android 8.1 Oreo On ZenFone 4 Max ZC554KL.
Asus ZenFone 4 Max Oreo comes with a build number WW_15.2016.1809.412. Other than that Asus ZenFone 4 Max Oreo update comes with many new features and bug fixes. Follow below guide to Download and Install Android 8.1 Oreo on ZenFone 4 Max.
ZenFone 4 Max Oreo firmware update is available for ZC554KL variants. The update is a stable version and soon will roll out via OTA for all users. Android Oreo update for ZenFone 4 Max comes with a build number 15.2016.1809.412. Download and Install Android 8.1 Oreo on ZenFone 4 Max from below to update ZenFone 4 Max to Oreo manually.
- This Firmware file is only for Asus ZenFone 4 Max ZC554KL. Don’t try this on any other device.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device.
- We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It may erase your data so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Asus ZenFone 4 Max Android 8.1 Oreo Firmware
- Download ZenFone 4 Max Android 8.1 Oreo OTA (ZC554KL) – Download
How to Install Android 8.1 Oreo On ZenFone 4 Max –
1) First, Download the files from above save it on your device, and rename it to update.zip.
2) Now Turn Off your phone and boot into recovery mode by pressing Power+Volume Down.
3) Now in recovery mode choose to apply update from sdcard.
4) Now select the update.zip file.
5) Now wait until the process complete and then Reboot the phone.
1) To manually check the update, you can head over to Settings > About phone > System updates > Check For Update.
2) Enable ‘USB debugging’ option from setting>developer option>. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
4) Download the Oreo OTA Zip file for ZenFone 4 Max from above Copy ROM to ADB folder.
6) Now Turn Off your phone and boot into recovery mode by pressing Power+Volume Down
7) Choose Apply Update from ADB
8) Now Connect your phone to Laptop/PC
9) On ADB and Fastboot folder, press shift+right click and click on open command here.
10) Now check your connection by typing the below command
if your device is listed you’re ready to flash the ROM
11) Flash the Oreo OTA on ZenFone 4 Max by typing below command
adb sideload File_name.zip
12) Now wait until the process complete and then Reboot the phone (first boot will be longer than 5 minutes)
This is the easiest way to Download and Install Android 8.1 Oreo on ZenFone 4 Max ZC554KL and flash it manually. If you have any questions, comment below.