At the Google I/O 2018 annual developer conference, Google announced the rollout of Android P Beta for Pixel devices and for a range of non-Pixel devices including Mi MIX 2S. The new Android P Beta brings design tweaks and new features like gesture navigation, home swipe gestures, revamped Pixel Launcher, Adaptive Brightness with machine learning, and much more. From below you can Download and Install Android P Beta on Mi MIX 2S.
Thanks to Project Treble, Android P Beta is also available for a range of non-Pixel devices likes Nokia 7 Plus, Sony Xperia XZ2, Xiaomi Mi MIX 2S, Essential PH-1 and Vivo X21 UD. While the Pixel devices can be updated over-the-air (using OTA update), the procedure for Mi MIX 2S is different. Either wait for the OTA or follow below guide to Download and Install Android P Beta on Mi MIX 2S.
You have to wait several more months until you actually get the Android P update on your phones. Still, there’s a way to give Android P a try right now. So if you want to install Android P Beta on Mi MIX 2S then follow below steps.
- This method will work only on Mi MIX 2S variants.
- Below method is not tested so do it at your own risk. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device.
- It may erase your data so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Android P Beta for Mi MIX 2S
How to Install Android P Beta on Mi MIX 2S –
To install Android P update for Mi MIX 2S download Fastboot ROM from above and use the below method to install this on your device.
So this the complete guide to Download and Install Android P Beta on Mi MIX 2S. If you have any doubts comments below.