At the Google I/O 2018 annual developer conference, Google announced the rollout of Android P Beta for Pixel devices and for a range of non-Pixel devices including Vivo X21 and Vivo X21 UD. The new Android P Beta brings design tweaks and new features like gesture navigation, home swipe gestures, revamped Pixel Launcher, Adaptive Brightness with machine learning, and much more. From below you can Download and Install Android P Beta on Vivo X21 and Vivo X21 UD.
Thanks to Project Treble, Android P Beta is also available for a range of non-Pixel devices likes Nokia 7 Plus, Sony Xperia XZ2, Xiaomi Mi MIX 2S, Essential PH-1 and Vivo X21 UD. While the Pixel devices can be updated over-the-air (using OTA update), the procedure for Vivo X21 and Vivo X21 UD is different. Either wait for the OTA or follow below guide to Download and Install Android P Beta on Vivo X21 and Vivo X21 UD.
You have to wait several more months until you actually get the Android P update on your phones. Still, there’s a way to give Android P on Vivo X21 a try right now. So if you want to install Android P Beta on Vivo X21 and Vivo X21 UD then follow below steps.
- This method will work only on Vivo X21 and Vivo X21 UD variants.
- Below method is not tested so do it at your own risk. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device.
- It may erase your data so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Android P Beta for Vivo X21 and Vivo X21 UD
- Download Vivo X21 and Vivo X21 UD Android P Firmware – Download
How to Install Android P Beta on Vivo X21 and Vivo X21 UD –
- Download the Android P beta system image for Vivo X21 and Vivo X21 UD from above and save it to the phone storage or SD card root directory (not in any sub-folders).
- Tap on the package and an upgrade prompt box will show up on your screen
- Tap on Start upgrade to begin the process
- Now, wait until the process complete, your phone will automatically upgrade to Android P
So this the complete guide to Download and Install Android P Beta on Vivo X21 and Vivo X21 UD. If you have any doubts comments below.