Now you can install CM13 on Lenovo A6000 and A6000 plus. Recently Lenovo released Marshmallow update for its K3 Note, but there is no news to release Marshmallow OTA for other devices. There is no official Marshmallow update for Lenovo A6000 and A6000 plus, but you can install CM13 on Lenovo A6000 and A6000 plus. All you need is Rooted Lenovo A6000/plus with TWRP recovery installed, ROM zip file and GApps zip file to Install CM13 in Lenovo A6000 and A6000 Plus.
As for Specifications, Lenovo A6000 Plus comes with 2Gb ram and 16GB internal memory. The phone packs a 1.2GHz 64-bit Snapdragon 410 processor also it has an 8MP rear and a 2MP front camera with a 5 inch HD display and 2,300mAh battery. The phone has dual SIM support with 4G connectivity. If you own Lenovo A6000 or A6000 plus you can Install CM13 custom ROM in Lenovo A6000/Plus.
- Rooting may void your phone warranty, and you won’t claim it back.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage of your phone.
- It will erase all your personal data including data of internal storage, so we advise you first to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Files required to Install CM13 in Lenovo A6000 and A6000 Plus –
- Download Cyanogenmod 13 for Lenovo A6000/plus (Android 6.0)
- Download and Install TWRP
- Download Gapps for Lenovo A6000/plus
Steps to Install CM13 in Lenovo A6000 and A6000 Plus –
1) First, download and install a custom recovery. If you already had a custom recovery installed on your device then skip this step.
2) Download the custom ROM and Gapps file from above and save it on your device.
3) Now Boot your device into recovery mode by press and hold “Volume UP+Down+Power Button”
4) You will enter into recovery mode. Now in TWRP, create a Nandroid backup (Recommended) of your device for safer side, if anything goes wrong.
5) Now do a Factory Reset by Goto Wipe>Advanced Wipe>Select Wipe cache, Dalvik cache, System, and data and swipe to confirm it.
6) Now, Go to Install and locate the ROM zip file & swipe to Install the ROM file. After the process completes, Flash the GApps zip file.
7) Now wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your device.
So this the complete guide of how to Install CM13 in Lenovo A6000 and A6000 Plus. Let us know if you have any questions via comments below.