Now you can Download and Install CM13 ROM for Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 which is based on latest Marshmallow 6.0.1. We recently post that TWRP v3 is released for Redmi Note 3 which means you can easily install CM13 ROM for Xiaomi Redmi Note 3. CM13 is a quite popular custom ROM for Android devices which bring some awesome features on your device which you won’t found stock Android. So Download CynogenMod 13 ROM for Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 to get features like battery optimizations, Doze, better App permissions, Now on Tap, Status bar customization and much more. So Download CM 13 for Redmi Note 3 from the link below.
So if you want a Marshmallow based ROM then Download and Install CM13 ROM for Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 . Thanks to developer Santhosh M for providing the unofficial build of CM13 for Xiaomi Redmi Note 3. But the ROM is in very early stage so you can’t use it as a daily driver. Only Install CM13 ROM for Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 if you want a Marshmallow based build and ok with all the bugs mention below.. To Download and install CM13 ROM on Redmi Note 3, All you need is Rooted Redmi Note 3 with TWRP recovery installed, ROM zip file and GApps zip file.
What works ?
- Some other small stuff
What doesn’t ?
- Several other stuff
- This ROM is only for Redmi Note 3 SnapDragon Variant so don’t try this on any other device.
- Your device Bootloader must be Unlocked. Check how to Unlock Bootloader of Redmi Note 3.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will erase all your data, so we advise you first to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Files required to install CynogenMod 13 ROM on Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 –
- Download Redmi Note 3 CM 13 ROM – ROM, Development Page
- Download and Install TWRP for Redmi Note 3
- Download Gapps for Redmi Note 3
- Check Best CM 13 Themes
Steps to install CM13 ROM for Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 –
1) First, download and install a custom recovery. If you already had a custom recovery installed on your device then skip this step.
2) Download the CM13 ROM and Gapps file from above and save it on your device.
3) Now Boot your device into recovery mode by press and hold “Volume Down+Power Button”
4) Now you will enter into recovery mode. Now in TWRP, create a Nandroid backup (Recommended) of your device for safer side, if anything goes wrong.
5) Now do a Factory Reset by Goto Wipe>Advanced Wipe>Select Wipe cache, Dalvik cache, System, and data and swipe to confirm it.
6) Now, Go to Install and locate the ROM zip file & swipe to Install the ROM file. After the process completes, Flash the GApps zip file.
7) Now wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your device.
So this the complete guide to Download and Install CM13 ROM for Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 [Marshmallow 6.0.1]. Let us know if you have any questions via comments below.