Xiaomi has started rolling out the MIUI 10.0.2.0 Global Stable ROM for the Redmi 6. The update is based on Latest Android 8.1 Oreo-based stable MIUI 10.0.2.0 Global Stable ROM for Redmi 6 which starts rolling out via OTA. This update brings all MIUI 10 features, optimizes system performance, fixes few bugs and bring the latest security patch. Follow the below guide to Download MIUI 10.0.2.0 Global Stable ROM for Redmi 6.
MIUI 10.0.2.0 update for Redmi 6 is a stable version and can only be flashed via Recovery. You can wait for the OTA or download MIUI 10.0.2.0 for Redmi 6 from below to update manually. Download MIUI 10.0.2.0 Global Stable ROM for Redmi 6 from below.
The new update is MIUI 10.0.2.0 OCGMIFH and soon will be released and available for all users. You can Download Redmi 6 MIUI 10.0.2.0 OCGMIFH ROM from below and also manually check for the update by going to Settings -> About Phone -> System updates -> Check for update. Download MIUI 10 Global Stable ROM for Redmi 6 from below.
- This Firmware file is only for Redmi 6. Don’t try this on any other device.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device.
- We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It may erase your data, so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download MIUI 10.0.2.0 Global Stable ROM for Redmi 6
- MIUI 10.0.2.0 Recovery ROM for Redmi 6 – Download
- MIUI 10.0.2.0 Fastboot ROM for Redmi 6 – Download
How to Install MIUI 10.0.2.0 Global Stable ROM on Redmi 6 –
To install MIUI 10.0.2.0 update for Redmi 6 download either Recovery ROM or Fastboot ROM from above and use the below method to install this on your device.