Latest MIUI 10.2.1.0 Global Stable ROM for Mi Max 2 starts rolling out. The new MIUI 10 features include Image Search, Smart Assistant, Smart App Launcher, and Performance Enhancements. MIUI 10.2.1.0 Update for Mi Max 2 is out and you can install it manually. Follow the below guide to Download MIUI 10.2.1.0 Global Stable ROM for Mi Max 2.
MIUI 10.2 update for Mi Max 2 rolling out via OTA and users will get the update soon. You can wait for the OTA or download MIUI 10.2.1.0 for Mi Max 2 from below to update manually. Download MIUI 10.2.1.0 Global Stable ROM for Xiaomi Mi Max 2 from below.
The new update is MIUI 10.2.1.0 NDDMIXM and rolled out via OTA (over-the-air), and users will receive the Notification pop up once the update is ready for download and install. You can Download Mi Max 2 MIUI 10.2.1.0 NDDMIXM ROM from below and also manually check for the update by going to Settings -> About Phone -> System updates -> Check for update. Download MIUI 10.2.1.0 Stable ROM for Mi Max 2 from below.
Mi Max 2 MIUI 10.2.1.0 Update Changelogs
– Fix: Updated Android Security Patch
– Fix: Recording status wasn’t updated in the Notification shade when a recording was paused
– Fix: Couldn’t sent SMS during conference calls
– Fix: UI elements for switching between cameras during video calls were displayed incorrectly
- Lockscreen, Status Bar, Notification Bar
– Fix: Scrolling screenshots didn’t always work properly
– Fix: Couldn’t restrict floating notifications
– Fix: The button that returns you to an ongoing call overlapped with time
Download MIUI 10.2.1.0 Global Stable ROM for Mi Max 2
- MIUI 10.2.1.0 Recovery ROM for Mi Max 2 – Download
- MIUI 10.2.1.0 Fastboot ROM for Mi Max 2 – Download
How to Install MIUI 10.2.1.0 Global Stable ROM on Mi Max 2 –
To install MIUI 10.2.1.0 update for Mi Max 2 download either Recovery ROM or Fastboot ROM from above and use the below method to install this on your device.
Download MIUI 10.2.1.0 Global Stable ROM for Mi Max 2 and flash it. Comment below if you have any doubts. Stay connected with us via Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus to read more such helpful posts.