Download Moto G4 Plus Android 7.0 Nougat Factory Image and TWRP Backup
Now you can Install NPJ25-93.14 by flashing the Nougat factory image on Moto G4 Plus. If you want to flash stock Nougat firmware on Moto G4 and G4 Plus for any reason, then you are in right place. Here we provide you the Moto G4 Plus Android 7.0 Nougat Factory Image and TWRP Backup. Android 7.0 Nougat OTA was already available for Moto G4/Plus. The latest OTA for Moto G4/Plus is NPJ25-93.14, so here we provide you the latest Moto G4 Plus Android 7.0 Nougat Factory Image vNPJ25-93.14 and TWRP Backup (For Rooted User).
Moto G4 Plus features a 5.5-inch FHD IPS display with 1080p resolution and a pixel density of 401PPI. Moto G4 Plus is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 617 processor coupled with Adreno 405 GPU and 2/3GB RAM. The phone packs with a 16/32GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 128GB via a microSD card. The phone comes with 16 MP rear camera with dual LED flash and 5 MP front camera and has 3000 mAh battery. The Moto G4 Plus runs on an Android 6.0 Marshmallow, but now you can Download Moto G4 Plus Android 7.0 Nougat Factory Image and TWRP Backup.
- This method is only for the Moto G4 and G4 Plus.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will erase all your phone data, so we advise you first to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Moto G4 Plus Android 7.0 Nougat Factory Image and TWRP Backup –
- Download ADB and fastboot driver for windows or ADB and Fastboot for Mac and install it on your PC. This will also install your device driver.
- Download and install Drivers for Moto G4/Plus if above doesn’t work.
- Moto G4 Nougat fastboot image (For XT1640-43 ATHENE) – Download
- Fastboot Image for Moto G4 Plus XT1624-XT1643 – Download
- TWRP Nougat Backup for Moto G4 Plus – Download
How to Flash Stock Nougat Factory Image on Moto G4 and G4 Plus –
1) Download Moto G4 driver and adb and fastboot from above and install it on your PC.
2) Now Download the correct firmware according to your device from above and extract it to the ADB installation directory.
3) Now go to adb and fastboot installation directory and open the command window there by pressing and hold the ‘shift’ key and right-clicked anywhere in that folder.
4) Now Reboot your phone into Bootloader mode by turn it off and press and hold ‘Power + Volume Down‘.
5) Now run the script OEM Flash.bat to flash the Stock Nougat Image on Moto G 4th Gen.
6) Or you can also issue the below commands one by one. (If you are using mfastboot then type ‘mfastboot‘ instead of ‘fastboot‘)
fastboot oem lock begin fastboot oem lock begin fastboot flash partition gpt.bin fastboot flash bootloader bootloader.img fastboot flash logo logo.bin fastboot flash boot boot.img fastboot flash recovery recovery.img fastboot flash dsp adspso.bin fastboot flash oem oem.img fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.0 fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.1 fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.2 fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.3 fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.4 fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.5 fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.6 fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.7 fastboot flash modem NON-HLOS.bin fastboot erase modemst1 fastboot erase modemst2 fastboot flash fsg fsg.mbn fastboot erase cache fastboot erase userdata fastboot erase customize fastboot erase clogo fastboot oem lock fastboot reboot
7) Done! Above steps will flash Stock Nougat Factory Image on Moto G4 and G4 Plus.
Install Android Nougat Factory Image on Rooted Moto G4 Plus –
1) First Download the TWRP Backup file from above.
2) Now extract the zip file and copy the folder in BACKUPS folder in TWRP folder in the internal memory of your Moto G4 Plus (If don’t find the folder then create one and place the file there).
3) Now Boot your phone into TWRP recovery.
4) Now do a Factory Reset by Goto Wipe>Advanced Wipe>Select Wipe cache, Dalvik cache, System, and data and swipe to confirm it.
5) Now click on Restore and select the file to restore the system.
6) After installation, Reboot your device.
This is the complete guide to Download and Install Moto G4 Plus Android 7.0 Nougat Factory Image and TWRP Backup. If you have any doubts comment below.
Source – XDA