OnePlus finally rolled out Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow based Oxygen OS 3.0.2 for OnePlus 2. The company already released the Oxygen OS 3.0.1 beta under its community build, and now Official Oxygen OS 3.0.2 for OnePlus 2 is available for download. You can easily Download and Install Oxygen OS 3.0.2 on OnePlus 2. The latest OxygenOS 3.0.2 for OnePlus 2 based on latest Android Marshmallow. The update comes with new bug fixes and features. This build is OTA eligible, which means you will receive the official OTA on this build once it’s ready. So you can wait for the OTA or manually Download and Install Oxygen OS 3.0.2 for OnePlus 2. You can also download CM13 ROM on OnePlus 2 with Fingerprint working. Follow the below steps to Download and Install OxygenOS 3.0.2 on OnePlus 2.
The team staff announced yesterday Marshmallow based OxygenOS 3.0.2 OTA update will start soon on OnePlus 2. “We are about to start the incremental rollout of OxygenOS 3.0.2 on OnePlus 2, the upgrade to Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 for the OnePlus 2.” You can check the changelog before you Download Official Oxygen OS 3.0.2 for OnePlus 2.
Changelog and New Features –
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow upgrade
- Enhanced Doze mode for better battery life
- System wide performance improvements
- Improved fingerprint sensor performance and recognition
- New OnePlus Camera UI and AF optimization
- MaxxAudio and Tuner have been removed. We have integrated with Dirac HD Sound technology for the speaker so you get a great experience without the knobs and dials
- Shelf UX has been improved. You can now long press to edit a board
- You can now lock apps in recents so they won’t be cleared away. We’ve also added clear process in addition to clear-all for those of you who want a better control of background processes
- Network operator selection will now stick to your choice so you don’t accidentally roam onto unintended networks
- Swiftkey update to 6.3.3
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It may erase all your data, so we advise you first to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Oxygen OS 3.0.2 for OnePlus 2 –
- Download OxygenOS 3.0.2 full ROM zip – Download
- Download OxygenOS OTA file from 3.0.1 to 3.0.2 – Download
- Download OxygenOS OTA file from 3.0 to 3.0.2 – Download
- Download OxygenOS OTA file from 2.2.1 to 3.0.2 – Download
- Download OxygenOS 3.0.1 for OnPlus 2
- Download OxygenOS 3.0 Beta for OnePlus 2
- Download SuperSU
Steps to Install Oxygen OS 3.0.2 on OnePlus 2
For 100% Stock Users: – Locked Bootloader, Stock Recovery, No Root –
100% Stock Users,especially those with OxygenOS 2.2.1-2 are recommended to wipe data and cache in the recovery before going for installing or sideloading.This will prevent some bootloops for sure.But,please not,this will wipe your apps (But not internal storage)
1) Download the Oxygen OS 3.0.2 Zip file from above and save it in your Internal Storage.
2) Turn off your device and Boot into the Recovery mode by press and hold “Volume Down+Power Button”
3) Now Wipe data and cache if you want a clean installation otherwise skip this step.
4) Now in Recovery select your preferred language and select Install from Local.
5) Now select the Zip and Click on Install to start the process.
6) Now wait until the installation complete and then Reboot your device.
So this is the complete guide to Download and Install Oxygen OS 3.0.2 on OnePlus 2 manually. If you have any doubts, comment below.