OxygenOS 3.1.4 for OnePlus X starts rolling out, which includes Auto-brightness optimization, Fixed launcher related crashes, and Increased system stability. Recently OnePlus released the OxygenOS 3.1.0 Community build for OnePlus X, but that was based beta build and contain bugs. But now OxygenOS 3.1.4 for OnePlus X is available which is based on Marshmallow. The update is an Incremental update which rolls out in phase wise manner. The update is rolling out via OTA (over-the-air) and many users already getting OxygenOS 3.1.4 for OnePlus X. You can wait for the OTA updates, or you can Update Oneplus X to OxygenOS 3.1.4 manually with below method
The new OxygenOS 3.1.4 update for OnePlus X includes Auto-brightness optimization, Fixed launcher related crashes, and Increased system stability. We provide you the OxygenOS 3.1.4 ROM which you can flash on your device. If you want to update your OnePlus X to the latest version then Download OxygenOS 3.1.4 for OnePlus X from below. Check below what’s new in OxygenOS 3.1.4
Changelogs and Features of OxygenOS 3.1.4 –
- Fixed launcher related crashes
- Updated google secure patch for November
- Auto-brightness optimization
- General bug fixes
- Increased system stability
- This method is only for the OnePlus X.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will not erase your data, but still we advise you to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download OxygenOS 3.1.4 for OnePlus X
Steps to Install OxygenOS 3.1.4 on OnePlus X –
1) Download the OxygenOS 3.1.4 Zip file from above and save it in your Internal Storage.
2) Turn off your device and Boot into the Recovery mode by press and hold “Volume Down+Power Button”
3) Now Wipe data and cache if you want a clean installation otherwise skip this step.
4) Now in Recovery select Install.
5) Now select the Zip and Click on Install to start the process.
6) Now wait until the installation complete.
7) Wipe cache and Reboot your device.
So this is the complete guide to Download and Install OxygenOS 3.1.4 for OnePlus X manually. If you have any doubts comment below.
Source – OnePlus