OnePlus officially announced the OxygenOS 4.1.4 update for OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T. Recently we get the news that OxygenOS 4.1.4 for OnePlus 3T and OnePlus 3 released in India and now it’s official. The update is a hotfix which fixed the screen flickering issue in India region. The update is an Incremental update which rolls out in phase wise manner. The update is rolling out via OTA (over-the-air) and many users already getting OxygenOS 4.1.4 for OnePlus 3T. Here we share full OxygenOS 4.1.4 ROM so you can update your device manually. Download OxygenOS 4.1.4 for OnePlus 3T and OnePlus 3 from below.
The new Oxygen OS 4.1.4 for OnePlus 3T and OnePlus 3 is a Hotfix patch which fixed the screen flickering issue in India region. We provide you the OxygenOS 4.1.4 Full ROM which you can flash on your device. So if you want to update your OnePlus to the latest version then Download OxygenOS 4.1.4 for OnePlus 3T and OnePlus 3 from below. Check below what’s new in OxygenOS 4.1.4
OxygenOS 4.1.4 Features and Changelogs –
- Fixed Screen Flickering issue for Indian region.
- This method is only for the OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T.
- Full ROM can be flashed via TWRP as well.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will not erase your data, but still, we advise you to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download OxygenOS 4.1.4 for OnePlus 3T and OnePlus 3
- OxygenOS 4.1.4 for OnePlus 3 OTA link – Coming Soon (OxygenOS 4.1.3 to OxygenOS 4.1.4)
- OxygenOS 4.1.4 Full ROM for OnePlus 3 – Download
- OxygenOS 4.1.4 OTA for OnePlus 3T – Coming Soon (OxygenOS 4.1.3 to OxygenOS 4.1.4)
- OxygenOS 4.1.4 Full ROM for OnePlus 3T – Download
How to Install OxygenOS 4.1.4 Update on OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T
1) Enable ‘USB debugging’ option from setting>developer option>. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
4) Download the OxygenOS 4.1.4 for OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T from above Copy ROM to a folder where adb installed.
5) Now Turn Off your phone and boot into recovery mode.
3) Choose Install from ADB Sideload
4) Now Connect your phone to Laptop/PC
5) On ADB folder press shift+right click and click on open command here.
6) Now check your connection by typing the below command
if your device is listed, you’re ready to flash the ROM
7) Flash the Oxygen OS 4.1.4 on OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T by typing below command
adb sideload File Name.zip
8) Now wait until the process complete and then Reboot the phone.
1) Download OxygenOS 4.1.4 OTA zip file from above and save it on your internal phone memory.
2) Now Switch off your device and boot into the Recovery mode.
3) To boot OnePlus 3 into recovery mode press and hold ‘Power + Volume Down’ button.
4) Now your phone boot into the Stock recovery.
5) Now Select ‘Apply Update’ and select ‘Choose from Internal Storage‘
6) Now browse the OTA zip file which you download and save on your phone before.
6)Now select the zip file, and it will Install OxygenOS 4.1.4 OTA update file on your OnePlus 3/3T.
7) Now wait until the process complete and then reboot your device.
That’s all this is the complete guide to Download OxygenOS 4.1.4 for OnePlus 3T and OnePlus 3. Have any questions? Do let us know that in the comments below. Stay connected with us via Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus to read more such helpful posts.
OTA Credit – @panart