Latest OxygenOS 9.0.6 for OnePlus 6T starts rolling out. The OxygenOS 9.0.6 update for OnePlus 6T optimises image processing as well as improves its unlocking experience. Download OxygenOS 9.0.6 for OnePlus 6T from below.
The update is rolling out via OTA (over-the-air) and many users already getting OxygenOS 9.0.6 for OnePlus 6T. You can wait for the OTA updates, or you can Update Oneplus 6T to OxygenOS 9.0.6 manually with below method. Download OxygenOS 9.0.6 for OnePlus 6T from below.
Screen unlock was buggy for many users but latest OxygenOS 9.0.6 for OnePlus 6T not only improves the screen unlock but also fixes some bugs. We provide you the OxygenOS 9.0.6 OTA file which you can flash on your device. So if you want to update your OnePlus to the latest version then Download OxygenOS 9.0.6 for OnePlus 6T from below. Check below what’s new in OxygenOS 9.0.6
OnePlus 6T OxygenOS 9.0.6 Features and Changelogs –
- Improved unlocking experience
- Optimized standby power consumption
- General bug fixes and improvements
- Fixed issues with adding APN on Verizon network
- Third-Party Apps
- Fixed issues with no notifications from Play Store
- Optimized image processing
- This method is only for the OnePlus 6T.
- Full ROM can be flashed via TWRP as well.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will not erase your data, but still, we advise you to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download OxygenOS 9.0.6 for OnePlus 6T
- Download OxygenOS 9.0.6 OTA for OnePlus 6T – Download (OxygenOS 9.0.5 to OxygenOS 9.0.6)
- Download OxygenOS 9.0.6 Full ROM for OnePlus 6T – Download, Mirror
How to Install OxygenOS 9.0.6 Update on OnePlus 6T
1) Enable ‘USB debugging’ option from setting>developer option>. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
4) Download the OxygenOS 9.0.6 for OnePlus 6T from above Copy ROM to a folder where adb installed.
5) Now Turn Off your phone and boot into recovery mode.
3) Choose Install from ADB Sideload
4) Now Connect your phone to Laptop/PC
5) On ADB folder press shift+right click and click on open command here.
6) Now check your connection by typing the below command
if your device is listed, you’re ready to flash the ROM
7) Flash the ROM by typing below command
adb sideload File Name.zip
8) Once the process completes Reboot your phone.
1) Download Oxygen OS 9.0.6 OTA zip file from above and save it on your internal phone memory.
2) Now Go to Settings > System Updates > Settings Icon > Local Upgrade & Select the OTA File.
3) Select upgrade now when the system prompts.
4) Your device will now reboot into stock recovery and flash the OTA.
5) The installer will flash the OTA itself and reboot the device.
That’s all this is the complete guide to Download OxygenOS 9.0.6 update for OnePlus 6T. Have any questions? Do let us know that in the comments below. Stay connected with us via Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus to read more such helpful posts.