Latest OxygenOS Open Beta 7 for OnePlus 3 is now available for download. OxygenOS Open Beta 7 update added many new features, redesign some apps and fixes many issue. The update is an “OxygenOS Open Beta 7” and you have to flash it manually via ADB Sideload. After flashing OxygenOS Open Beta 7 on OnePlus 3, you will continue getting the OTA. Download OxygenOS Open Beta 7 for OnePlus 3 from below and flash it manually.
Recently OnePlus released the stable OxygenOS 3.2.7 for OnePlus 3, but if you want early access of new features then you must try OxygenOS 3.5.6 for OnePlus 3. OxygenOS Open Beta 7 for OnePlus 3 Added audio tuner, Added background app freezing mechanism, Redesign of accent color, Redesign of the clock UI, fixes some crashes and issues, and Increased system stability. If you want to update your OnePlus to the latest version then Download OxygenOS Open Beta 7 for OnePlus 3 from below. Check below what’s new in OxygenOS Open Beta 7.
Features and Changelogs of OxygenOS Open Beta 7
- Added audio tuner
- Added background app freezing mechanism
- Redesign of accent color
- Redesign of the clock UI
- Updated Google security patch for November
- Fixed black screen issue when exiting games in horizontal orientation
- Fixed launcher related crashes
- Fixed dial pad crashes
- Increased system stability
- General bug fixes
- This method is only for the OnePlus 3.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will not erase your data, but still we advise you to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download OxygenOS Open Beta 7 for OnePlus 3
How to Install OxygenOS Open Beta 7 ROM on OnePlus 3
1) Enable ‘USB debugging’ option from setting>developer option>. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
4) Download the OxygenOS Open Beta 7 zip file for OnePlus 3 from above Copy ROM to a folder where adb installed.
5) Now Turn Off your phone and boot into recovery mode.
3) Choose Install from USB
4) Now Connect your phone to Laptop/PC
5) On Marshmallow ROM folder press shift+right click and click on open command here.
6) Now check your connection by typing the below command
if your device is listed, you’re ready to flash the ROM
7) Flash the OxygenOS Open Beta 7 on OnePlus 3 by typing below command
adb sideload File Name.zip
8) Now wait until the process complete and then Reboot the phone.
That’s all this is the complete guide to Download and Install OxygenOS Open Beta 7 on OnePlus 3. Let us know if you have any questions by comment below.
Source – OnePlus