Today we discuss how to Root and Install TWRP Recovery on Letv Le 1 Pro. Now you can download Official TWRP 3.0.0 recovery for Letv Le 1 Pro (X1). Recently, TWRP recovery got updated with material designed to TWRP 3.0.0. That means you can install the latest TWRP 3.0.0 on Letv Le 1 Pro. The new update of TWRP 3.0.0 has a completely new look, true terminal emulator, support Android 6.0 and now you can flash image files also. Follow this guide to Root and Install TWRP Recovery on Letv Le 1 Pro.
If you are a Letv Le 1 Pro user, then you can Root Leeco Le 1 Pro and Install TWRP Recovery On Leeco Le 1 Pro. And if you already install custom recovery on Letv Le 1 Pro then you can flash the latest version of the TWRP recovery to get more benefits. So here is the step by step guide to Root and Install TWRP Recovery on Letv Le 1 Pro. Read the below note carefully before you Install TWRP 3.0.0 Recovery on Leeco Le 1 Pro.
- Rooting will void your phone warranty, and you won’t claim it back.
- This guide is for Letv Le 1 Pro (X1) only so don’t try this on any other device.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage of your phone.
- If you device come with locked bootloader then you must unlock it first.
- It will erase all your personal data including data of internal storage, so we advise you first to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Files required to Root and Install Custom Recovery on Letv Le 1 Pro –
- Download ADB and fastboot driver for windows or ADB and Fastboot for Mac and install it on your PC. This will also install your device driver.
- Download TWRP 3.0 Recovery for Letv Le 1 Pro.
- Download SuperSu to root Letv Le 1 Pro and copy it to your phone sd card.
Steps to Root and Install TWRP Recovery on Letv Le 1 Pro –
1) First, enable ‘USB debugging’ option from setting>developer option>. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
2) Download TWRP 3.0.0 for Letv Le 1 Pro from above and place it in the folder where ADB installed and rename it to ‘recovery.img’. Now you can Root and Install TWRP Recovery on Letv Le 1 Pro via fastboot method.
3) Now go to installation directory open ADB folder and open the command window thereby pressing and hold the ‘shift’ key and right-clicked anywhere in that folder.
4) Now connect your phone to PC and reboot the device into fastboot mode by typing below.
adb reboot bootloader
5) You are in Fastboot mode now to check your connection by entering below command in command prompt. It will return your device serial number means your device properly connected. Check your driver if the above command is not responding.
6) Type the below command correctly in command prompt and then press enter. It starts flashing recovery on your phone.
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
7) Now type below command in command prompt to reboot your phone into recovery mode. Now you successfully installed the custom recovery on Letv Le 1 Pro.
fastboot boot recovery.img
8) With above command your phone boot into the recovery mode.
9) In TWRP recovery navigate to Install Zip and select ‘SuperSu.zip’ to root Letv Le 1 Pro.
13) Swipe to install SuperSu and reboot your device. That’s it, you root Letv Le 1 Pro and install custom recovery on Letv Le 1 Pro successfully.
Method 2 –
1) Download the TWRP Manager from PlayStore.
2) Now Install the TWRP manager, open it and Grant SuperSu permission.
3) Now Tap on ‘Install TWRP’ to Install TWRP V3 on Letv Le 1 Pro.
4) Search for your device which is Letv Le 1 Pro (x1).
5) Now select Letv Le 1 Pro from the list and select the version of recovery you want to install.
6) Now click on ‘Install Recovery’ to install TWRP on Letv Le 1 Pro.
That’s all; this is the complete guide of how to Root and Install TWRP Recovery on Letv Le 1 Pro. If you have any questions, then comment below.